• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokemon Platinum

DSFAN121

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Now that fish is gone I can post Pokemon stuff without being called a 9 year old.

:p

Anyway, holy crap, these people are amazing. They're making a G/S/C remake with FR/LG graphics using GameMaker. It will also include the made-up Irafa Isles, which are the Sevii Islands of this game. The Isles have Hoenn Pokemon on them, including all the legendaries of Hoenn and the Kanto legends that weren't available in G/S/C. All 386 Pokemon up until R/S/E are obtainable in this game, even the "unobtainables".The game is scheduled to come out in late 2007/early 2008. A demo will be available soon. I'm listening to music that's going to be in it; FR/LG versions of G/S/C songs, plus R/S/E songs for the Irafas.

http://gscplatinum.proboards51.com/index.cgi

I know, sorry, It strectched to far and FF doesnt have a scrolly button on the bottom. Thanls Bul.

But anyways, its still going to be awesome, Ds or no.

There's been rumors about a real G/S remake announced at E3 I believe.

I've seen it before, and kept up with it until a few months ago. Neat idea though.

Has anyone read what the admins and most of the community sound like? They're idiots! For god sakes one of the staff has a GAIA avatar. And also this is being make in GameMaker so I don't expect much either way. This project=suck.
Oh also, they have the worst looking and made forums I've ever seen.

JJRamone2 said:
Has anyone read what the admins and most of the community sound like? They're idiots! For god sakes one of the staff has a GAIA avatar. And also this is being make in GameMaker so I don't expect much either way. This project=suck.
Agreed.

Also, the admin REALLY don't know how to sprite.

JJRamone2 said:
Yeah, I'm looking around and I'm starting to see that.

The FR/LG remix music is quite catchy though. I'm listening to it now.

Here are some "rules" for the site:

2) Do not disrespect the Mods or Admins if they correct you.
3) Do not ask questions that have already been asked or that are answered on the site or in an FAQ on the forums
4) Do not bump topics. (Reply to them in order to push it up in the listing)
9) Do not question the mod/admins way of things. If you have concerns about how certain mods are working, PM/E-Mail a Mod or an Administrator.
10) Do not make clone accounts of yourself and post with those accounts, they will be smitted (banned).
11) Do not post about asking why other users have been banned or not, they aren't banned without them being guilty.
12) Do not post a thread in the wrong section, check before posting.
13) Do not flame people or start a flamewar
14) Do not make threads with the sole purpose of starting a fight/flamewar.
15) Do not give your account to a banned user, the offense is ban-able.
16) Do not make posts asking someone to be banned or unbanned or asking why they were banned or unbanned.
17) Do not insult users by calling them "n00bs" or other derogatory statements.

and, a quote from a mod:
"Okay, I'm starting to get really peeved at all of the farfetched ideas by n00bs to "improve" the original game. (not to insult anyone) But I'm starting to side with some other members on this issue. We need to get down and be strict about what to do with all this nonsense and stick to what we want."

sounds like they think they're way above the rest of the people...

Back