PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Platinum

DSFAN121
06-23-2007, 01:49 PM
Now that fish is gone I can post Pokemon stuff without being called a 9 year old.

:P

Anyway, holy crap, these people are amazing. They're making a G/S/C remake with FR/LG graphics using GameMaker. It will also include the made-up Irafa Isles, which are the Sevii Islands of this game. The Isles have Hoenn Pokemon on them, including all the legendaries of Hoenn and the Kanto legends that weren't available in G/S/C. All 386 Pokemon up until R/S/E are obtainable in this game, even the "unobtainables".The game is scheduled to come out in late 2007/early 2008. A demo will be available soon. I'm listening to music that's going to be in it; FR/LG versions of G/S/C songs, plus R/S/E songs for the Irafas.

http://gscplatinum.proboards51.com/index.cgi

YogurtBandit
06-23-2007, 02:40 PM
O.O

<big><big><big><big><big>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT&#33;</big></big></big>

DSFAN121
06-23-2007, 04:06 PM
Ack&#33; It&#39;s teh screen stretch&#33; Please edit your post.

:(

UltraByte
06-23-2007, 04:41 PM
Laaaaaaaaaaaame. I want to see an actual remake of GS.

YogurtBandit
06-23-2007, 04:50 PM
I know, sorry, It strectched to far and FF doesnt have a scrolly button on the bottom. Thanls Bul.

But anyways, its still going to be awesome, Ds or no.

UltraByte
06-23-2007, 04:54 PM
This is going to be on the computer...

Tyler
06-23-2007, 05:23 PM
There&#39;s been rumors about a real G/S remake announced at E3 I believe.

UltraByte
06-23-2007, 05:26 PM
There&#39;s been rumors about a real G/S remake announced at E3 I believe.
Yeah, my friend said that they announced a remake.

YogurtBandit
06-23-2007, 05:34 PM
Better than Nothing.

UltraByte
06-23-2007, 05:36 PM
Better than Nothing.
Think what you want.

YogurtBandit
06-23-2007, 05:37 PM
Better than Nothing.
Think what you want.
Okayz.

^_^

Tom
06-23-2007, 05:55 PM
I want to see the real one&#33;

Nate
06-23-2007, 09:15 PM
I&#39;ve seen it before, and kept up with it until a few months ago. Neat idea though.

Knightshot
06-24-2007, 07:47 AM
yes, its a remake, but not for gba, or DS. you have to play it on your computer...

YogurtBandit
06-24-2007, 08:31 AM
yes, its a remake, but not for gba, or DS. you have to play it on your computer...
At least theres a Remake, thats what i say.

JJRamone2
06-24-2007, 12:15 PM
Has anyone read what the admins and most of the community sound like? They&#39;re idiots&#33; For god sakes one of the staff has a GAIA avatar. And also this is being make in GameMaker so I don&#39;t expect much either way. This project=suck.
Oh also, they have the worst looking and made forums I&#39;ve ever seen.

UltraByte
06-24-2007, 12:20 PM
Has anyone read what the admins and most of the community sound like? They&#39;re idiots&#33; For god sakes one of the staff has a GAIA avatar. And also this is being make in GameMaker so I don&#39;t expect much either way. This project=suck.
Agreed.

Also, the admin REALLY don&#39;t know how to sprite.

DSFAN121
06-24-2007, 05:05 PM
Yeah, I&#39;m looking around and I&#39;m starting to see that.

The FR/LG remix music is quite catchy though. I&#39;m listening to it now.

Furry Sparks
06-24-2007, 07:33 PM
Here are some "rules" for the site:

2) Do not disrespect the Mods or Admins if they correct you.
3) Do not ask questions that have already been asked or that are answered on the site or in an FAQ on the forums
4) Do not bump topics. (Reply to them in order to push it up in the listing)
9) Do not question the mod/admins way of things. If you have concerns about how certain mods are working, PM/E-Mail a Mod or an Administrator.
10) Do not make clone accounts of yourself and post with those accounts, they will be smitted (banned).
11) Do not post about asking why other users have been banned or not, they aren&#39;t banned without them being guilty.
12) Do not post a thread in the wrong section, check before posting.
13) Do not flame people or start a flamewar
14) Do not make threads with the sole purpose of starting a fight/flamewar.
15) Do not give your account to a banned user, the offense is ban-able.
16) Do not make posts asking someone to be banned or unbanned or asking why they were banned or unbanned.
17) Do not insult users by calling them "n00bs" or other derogatory statements.

and, a quote from a mod:
"Okay, I&#39;m starting to get really peeved at all of the farfetched ideas by n00bs to "improve" the original game. (not to insult anyone) But I&#39;m starting to side with some other members on this issue. We need to get down and be strict about what to do with all this nonsense and stick to what we want."

sounds like they think they&#39;re way above the rest of the people...

DarthGohan1
06-24-2007, 07:39 PM
o.0

Furry Sparks
06-24-2007, 07:57 PM
Hmm, I made a post about the same as mine here, but with more stuff and of course it just magically vanished

:o

UltraByte
06-24-2007, 08:13 PM
Hmm, I made a post about the same as mine here, but with more stuff and of course it just magically vanished

Admins have magical powers.

EDIT: I cannot contain my laughter. They&#39;re trying to translate a Japanese Pokemon site and one person who apparantley knows the language says "I&#39;ve seen these before, it&#39;s either Hiragana or Katakana."

IT&#39;S BOTH, YOU MORON. xDDDDDDDDDD

JJRamone2
06-24-2007, 09:07 PM
Anyone else notice the massive amount of spelling/grammatical errors in the rules? For god sakes have someone who can actually WRITE, write the rules.

UltraByte
06-24-2007, 09:13 PM
Anyone else notice the massive amount of spelling/grammatical errors in the rules? For god sakes have someone who can actually WRITE, write the rules.
LOL

I joined as a spriter there. To help them? God, no. To show how bad they suck.

:D

DarthGohan1
06-24-2007, 09:27 PM
Ultra... you&#39;re more needed for PKMN Topaz... go to pokerealm.net (maybe .com, I forget).

UltraByte
06-24-2007, 09:31 PM
Ultra... you&#39;re more needed for PKMN Topaz... go to pokerealm.net (maybe .com, I forget).

I don&#39;t see how they need my help there.

DarthGohan1
06-24-2007, 09:38 PM

It seems to be a much better project.

UltraByte
06-24-2007, 09:39 PM

I see no project.

DarthGohan1
06-24-2007, 09:41 PM

I see no project.
See the Pokemon Topaz part of the site?

UltraByte
06-24-2007, 11:19 PM

I see no project.
That&#39;s text-based.

YogurtBandit
06-25-2007, 06:59 AM

I see no project.
That&#39;s text-based.
Text is the worst idea in all of humanity.

dragonflamez
06-25-2007, 07:00 AM
Why remake G/S? Worst games in the series.
Bugger remakes. It&#39;s an entire waste of developmental time. It was so pissed when FR/LG came out: it was hardly better than a remake.
I don&#39;t want remakes. I want NEW Pokemon games, godamnit.

And I looked at that site an turned away as soon as I saw the Sloganizer banner. Sloganizer pwns, but don&#39;t use it as an f&#39;in banner.

Furry Sparks
06-25-2007, 07:02 AM
Bugger remakes. It&#39;s an entire waste of developmental time. It was so pissed when FR/LG came out: it was hardly better than a remake.

And I looked at that site an turned away as soon as I saw the Sloganizer banner. Sloganizer pwns, but don&#39;t use it as an f&#39;in banner.
G/S were the best in the series... only ones that let you get 16 badges.

yeah, thats what I was thinking. (about the sloganizer banner)
but they have another banner in other places, I dunno why it doesn&#39;t show up on the front page.

dragonflamez
06-25-2007, 07:07 AM

but they have another banner in other places, I dunno why it doesn&#39;t show up on the front page.
Oh, we get a water-down version of the first game too? Goodie&#33;

Sure, do the same thing, but not with a G/S remake. How about a new game with two regions. Kick twice as hard.

YogurtBandit
06-25-2007, 07:08 AM

O.O

Umm, Excuse me, G/S was the best.16 badges, a Rival that isnt your next door neighbor, Whirlpool as a TM, Both legends are catchable, The Elite 4 is so cool, Koga&#39;s Daughter is hot,Blaine lives in a cave, Blue leads Viridan, you can ride that ship over and over, The game is actually somewhat tough, You can fight red at the end, Koga&#39;s daughter is hot, Koga&#39;s daughter is hot, and a RED GYRADOS&#33;

^_^

YogurtBandit
06-25-2007, 07:10 AM

Sure, do the same thing, but not with a G/S remake. How about a new game with two regions. Kick twice as hard.
As long as it has Koga&#39;s daughter.

dragonflamez
06-25-2007, 07:12 AM

As long as it has Koga&#39;s daughter.
Seriously, as far as gameplay and the actually Pokemon themselves went, G/S was by FAR the worst. If the only thing you care about is a leader of a friggin Gym, then I guess I can&#39;t help you.