• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Desperately need previews

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
As you can see, TBT's site has tons of articles and reviews. However, the previews department is a bit... lacking. Any of you mind to supply your talents and write something up?

Gengar said:
Give me something to write about, and consider it written.

:D
Let me see... AHA!

Phoenix Wright 3: Trials And Tribulations.

Bulerias said:
Gengar said:

Let me see... AHA!

YES! I'LL GET STARTED RIGHT NOW!

*runs away*

*runs back*

What does a preview normally consist of?

:p

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
Gengar said:

Let me see... AHA!

YES! I'LL GET STARTED RIGHT NOW!

*runs away*

*runs back*

What does a preview normally consist of?

Well, it goes over what the game is going to be. Talk about all the information currently available, maybe talk about the already released Japanese version, dig up some details somewhere on the 'Net... Improvise, basically! There's really no set formula to a great preview... Just experiment, send it over to me, I'll look it over... and post it on the site, obviously.

;)

Start with released info and speculation, and then your own thoughts - what you'd like to see, how you think it might turn out, etc. etc. Just make it fun to read.

I might be able to right one on PKMN Battle Revolution.

JJH0369

Fanghorn said:
Hey Bul, when are you gonna get to posting the harvest moon preview I made?
I'd post it... but I'm unable to at the moment. If you have all the proper formatting for it to be posted, send it to me and I'll post it right when I get my posting priviliges back.

;)

DarthGohan1 said:
Fanghorn said:
Hey Bul, when are you gonna get to posting the harvest moon preview I made?
I'd post it... but I'm unable to at the moment. If you have all the proper formatting for it to be posted, send it to me and I'll post it right when I get my posting priviliges back.

;)
It's okay, I can post it.

@ DF - that works great, too, send it over to me once it's done.

Back