• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bought 5 Games!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey guys,

I just bought 5 games from gamestop.com, I cannot wait for them to arrive. D:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Battalion Wars
Konami Classics: Arcade Hits
Heroes Of Mana
Mario Strikers Charged

Wooohoo. I think I made some decent purchases here.

:D

YYEAAAHHH @ Phoenix Wright!

You won't be dissapointed, Bul. The Phoenix Wright games have better storylines than any other games out there, IMO.

Do you have the second one? Justice for All?

Gengar said:

You won't be dissapointed, Bul. The Phoenix Wright games have better storylines than any other games out there, IMO.

Thanks, I sure hope I like it.

:p

No, I don't have the second one. I was actually planning on getting 6 games... the second PW game, too, but Gamestop doesn't carry it any more for some reason.

Bulerias said:
Gengar said:

No, I don't have the second one. I was actually planning on getting 6 games... the second PW game, too, but Gamestop doesn't carry it any more for some reason.
Really? The second Phoenix Wright is WAY more common than the first...

Try Target or Best Buy, if you like the first Phoenix Wright enough.

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
Gengar said:

Alright, I will.

By the by, I snagged Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney for only $20 instead of the usual $30. Not bad, right? D:

Bulerias said:
Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
Gengar said:

Alright, I will.

By the by, I snagged Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney for only $20 instead of the usual $30. Not bad, right? D:
Not bad, not bad at all.

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
Gengar said:

Alright, I will.

Not bad, not bad at all.

Good.

:p I also got Battalion Wars for only $9, I'm lucky Gamestop still had them in stock at this low price.

The rest I bought for full price... uuuugggh.

i didn't enjoy playing battalion wars. It just seemed like blah to me. It was kind of boring and could catch my attention.

Wait... I don't think Wii can play games from outside of its region... so although it's awesome that you bought MSC... I'm not sure if it will work for you, Bul.

DarthGohan1 said:
Wait... I don't think Wii can play games from outside of its region... so although it's awesome that you bought MSC... I'm not sure if it will work for you, Bul.
Dude, I pre-ordered it, do you think I'm actually going to waste tons of money to import a game from a different region that won't work on my console? XD

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Dude, I pre-ordered it, do you think I'm actually going to waste tons of money to import a game from a different region that won't work on my console? XD
Can imported games work on the DS?

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Yes.

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Which is why I've been considering getting Jump Superstars or the sequel.

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Yep, which is why you might even consider important Gyakuten Saiban 3 from Japan... there's an English language option.

;)

You rich silly billy! I don't care if you say you work, your still richer than me.

Kyle said:
You rich silly billy! I don't care if you say you work, your still richer than me.
I guess that one gig really set me up. I got $200 for three hours of playing, and then I am booked throughout July.

Bulerias said:
Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Yep, which is why you might even consider important Gyakuten Saiban 3 from Japan... there's an English language option.

;)
<big><big><big>WHAT?!?!?!</big>

REALLY?!

When I asked, I was thinking about gettin' Oueundan...but thats WAY BETTER!

The 4th one's out in Japan also...

So I could get both and use the English-translation option?

:eek:

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:

;)

REALLY?!

:eek: </big></big>
<big><big>
No, I mean Gyakuten Saiban 3 has the english language option built in. It's one of the VERY few games... Ouendan does NOT have that, sorry...</big>

Bulerias said:
Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:

;)

REALLY?!

:eek: </big></big>
<big><big>
No, I mean Gyakuten Saiban 3 has the english language option built in. It's one of the VERY few games... Ouendan does NOT have that, sorry... </big></big>
<big><big>
When I said "both", I was reffering to Gyakuten Saiban 3 and 4...

I didn't expect Ouendan to be in English, but I don't really care...

EDIT: Gah! I can't find a place that has the 3rd one available for importing...but they all have the 4th one...

>_< >_<</big>

Back