• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Funny thing about PS3s...

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
I don't know a single owner of a PS3 who hasn't had to send it in to get it fixed.

How many owners do you know?

I can also say that same statement but because I don't know anyone with a PS3....

Sporge27 said:

I can also say that same statement but because I don't know anyone with a PS3....
Two. Outside of the internet though. Does JJ own a PS3? JJ, do you have a PS3? =o

I don't have any friends or know anyone at school with one... they cost too much.

OddCrazyMe said:
You've been pawned. *Looks at me*
Oh yah, I forgot. And ZF too, right?

Or something like that.

Has yours broke yet? You probably don't play it that much for it to break though.

I meant non-internet... but I forgot about you guys anyways.

:p

My friend has only played his PS3 like twice, he likes the Wii alot better!

STORMCOMMANDER said:
OddCrazyMe said:
You've been pawned. *Looks at me*
Oh yah, I forgot. And ZF too, right?

Or something like that.

Has yours broke yet? You probably don't play it that much for it to break though.
Its not really mine, but it works fine.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Sporge27 said:

Two. Outside of the internet though. Does JJ own a PS3? JJ, do you have a PS3? =o
Yep, I do.
I've had a fairly nice experience with it so far, haven't had to send it in...now I'm kinda hoping I won't have to

:p

DarthGohan1 said:
I don't have any friends or know anyone at school with one... they cost too much.
People at my school say that PS3s are way better than the Wii. And no one has bought a single PS3 except one. He says he hates it now sense he has to keep sending it back in.

Tom the Warrior said:
DarthGohan1 said:
People at my school say that PS3s are way better than the Wii. And no one has bought a single PS3 except one. He says he hates it now sense he has to keep sending it back in.
Some people tend to think more expensive means better, which is obviously not true.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
I don't know a single owner of a PS3 who hasn't had to send it in to get it fixed.
I know I've had 3 of my friends who got the PS3 send them in. The Wii is way better.

:D

Back