• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

On a mission...

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
Today I went on a mission at the Delaware Crossings. [list type=decimal][*]Gym Shorts
[*]Shoes
[*]Boardwalk
[*]Fire Emblem for the GCN
[/list]I got everything on that list done and bought. I still haven't played FE yet but I'm gonna play it tomorrow morning. (I'm exhausted...)

4@!#R%WESFZDG

YES

Fire Emblem GCN, good choice man.

OddCrazyMe said:
Today I went on a mission at the Delaware Crossings. [list type=decimal][*]Gym Shorts
[*]Shoes
[*]Boardwalk
[/list]I got everything on that list done and bought. I still haven't played FE yet but I'm gonna play it tomorrow morning. (I'm exhausted...)
I've barely played it since I bought it D:

I still on chapter 10.. or was it 11?

ZERO_13 said:
OddCrazyMe said:

[*]Shoes

[*]Boardwalk

Get playin'! D:

That game is so much fun! If you have a gcn and don't have this game i feel sorry for you... You don't know what your missing out on

ZERO_13 said:
OddCrazyMe said:

[*]Shoes

[*]Boardwalk

I beat it, but in the last few chapters I was tired of restarting for loosing people, so I just said screw it and continued when I lost someone

:p

Right now I'm at Chapter 5. It's a really fun game. At first I swear it looked like Naruto, though. (During the prologue) >_<

Wow, this Fire Emblem love is KILLING me. SO... MUCH... POSITIVE.... SHTUFF.

*aspoldes*

Alas it is true.... I love Fire Emblem, I've probably have beaten it like 4 times and i still am not bored of it...
Almost everyone at full level/rank
i think i lost one person
i received all secret people
beat every chapter

only_half_evil333 said:
Alas it is true.... I love Fire Emblem, I've probably have beaten it like 4 times and i still am not bored of it...
Almost everyone at full level/rank
i think i lost one person
i received all secret people
beat every chapter
...It's as if we were separated at birth. <3

Back