• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Vote for Miyamoto for TIME 100

I would love to see him get further up there.... I have to say he has been a large influence on me! So has Stephen Colbert better help him out a little there... KEEP VOTING NO BREAKS!!!!

wait are you certain it counts the votes past your first one?

Sporge27 said:
I would love to see him get further up there.... I have to say he has been a large influence on me! So has Stephen Colbert better help him out a little there... KEEP VOTING NO BREAKS!!!!

I don't know.

Colbert doesn't even deserve top 5 by the way D:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Sporge27 said:

I don't know.

Colbert doesn't even deserve top 5 by the way D:
He is number 1 for a reason Storm. There is a booklet about a church wanting people to pray for Colbert. Colbert was in the Man of the Year in Time.

Myamota(SP) wasn't

Colbert changes things by doing the exact opposite, how isn't that genius?

He's also really a Sunday school teacher

:p

the leatherback turtle named for him is winning the race back to the galapagos islands!

He is doing many things for charities and changing peoples views.

Honestly I think he is a great guy. :lol:

Start voting Sydney Crosby down if you want Miyamoto to go up, because once Miyamoto ties him in rank he beats him by number of votes.

Yuck... this is just one big popularity contest. But that's what I expected.... oh well.

But the celebrities are winning >:0

I say vote down that damn asian pop singer who clearly is abusing hi popularity with the women of the most populated country in the world.... I haven't even heard of him before....

kill him too... I don't like American Idol... especially the losers like he is...... :angry:

Propaganda Man said:
Sporge27 said:
kill him too... I don't like American Idol... especially the losers like he is...... :angry:
Do you know who Sanjaya is?
well he didn't win american idol did he? I don't watch the show and don't really care, but how can he be considered influential.....

Propaganda Man said:
Sporge27 said:
Propaganda Man said:
Sporge27 said:
Do you know who Sanjaya is?
well he didn't win american idol did he? I don't watch the show and don't really care, but how can he be considered influential.....
My God you know nothing of pop culture....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanjaya_Malakar#Public_reaction

And

Votefortheworst.com
Yeah he nearly got Simon off the show... but that alone could make some people vote for him.... If Howard Stern wanted people to vote for him to annoy fans of the show, what does that say... If anything that shows how Howard Stern and Simon are influential....

I still don't care about American Idol. It is one show that I feel is there just to laugh at the failures in it... and it makes me sad....

There is only so much room in my head for things and rather not let American Idol in more than it is now.....

Who the freakin' hell is Rain? This is the first time I've heard of him, I doubt he's actually influental. :\

Back