• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

GASP prays may be answered!!

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I cannot tell you how much I want this rumor to be true... although it was posted on April 11 which is like April 1st times 2.....

Nah I think it is about time for good old Star craft to gain a sequel!

I need this game, and will have to apply for beta the moment it is announced!!!

cannot contain joy...... and yet it is still a year away.... curses!!!

Never played any of the series, but I've heard it's phenomenal. Maybe I'll give this game a chance.

UltraByte said:
Never played any of the series, but I've heard it's phenomenal. Maybe I'll give this game a chance.

:eek: It is only one of the greatest games of all time!!!

They still have massive tournaments in Asia with it. The story was very interesting, intellectual at parts for some while massive explosions for others!

I just love the only game in the series with its expansion.... I am upset that starcraft ghost doesn't look like it will see the light of day.... I also enjoyed a few books from the series!

This game is right up there with LoZ OoT, Chrono trigger, Super mario 64, and Resident evil 4 on my list of favorite games of all time!!!!

Best PC game of 98 and still holds a place on IGNs top games of all time list... I crave this sequel... this is going to drive me crazy.... :wacko:

Back