• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Oh god...

Teh Pwnsome. :gyroidveryhappy:

Actually it looks the same as the normal 360 with a bigger Harddrive. I wouldn't know though since I don't waste time memorizing specs of a system.

Yah, I've heard about it.

Actually it looks the same as the normal 360 with a bigger Harddrive. I wouldn't know though since I don't waste time memorizing specs of a system.

That's because that's what it is. Well it's black too.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Yah, I've heard about it.

That's because that's what it is. Well it's black too.
So why is it a problem Justin?

I'd rather spend a few bucks on a black faceplate and just buy another hardrive and switch them out and stuff.

I am getting it whenever it comes out =D

I loves teh new black controller.

Shadow_] [quote="STORMCOMMANDER said:
ZERO_13 said:

It's half a grand.
You make 500 bucks sound a lot more than it is by saying half a grand =P [/quote]
$500 is a lot of money for something you could buy for a lot less :0

STORMCOMMANDER said:
ZERO_13 said:

It's half a grand.
You make 500 bucks sound a lot more than it is by saying half a grand =P
$500 is a lot of money for something you could buy for a lot less :0 [/quote]
Less = not black.

ZERO_13 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
ZERO_13 said:

It's half a grand.
Less = not black. [/quote]
I could compare this with the DS<DS Lite or Advance<Advance SP deal where if you have one, don't bother with the new one, but if you don't have one already, buy it.

ZERO_13 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
ZERO_13 said:

It's half a grand.
Less = not black. [/quote]
just tape a black piece of paper to it or something <.<

I could compare this with the DS<DS Lite or Advance<Advance SP deal where if you have one, don't bother with the new one, but if you don't have one already, buy it.

I would say even more so with this. The DS Lite was the same price as the DS and it looks a lot better brighter. But yah, same thing...

Storm, what if people don't have an Xbox 360, like me? This is quite the appealing deal with the huge hard drive.

Bulerias said:
Storm, what if people don't have an Xbox 360, like me? This is quite the appealing deal with the huge hard drive.
I was referring to people who already have one.

But even if you don't, I can't see many people needing to use that much room. Especially if it is your secondary console.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Bulerias said:
I was referring to people who already have one.

But even if you don't, I can't see many people needing to use that much room. Especially if it is your secondary console.
It has HD movies, music, huge games... You need the space.

and I don't know if it would be my secondary console. It might even be more important to me than the Wii.

Back