PDA

View Full Version : has like, no one noticed this?

Furry Sparks
03-19-2007, 06:46 PM
http://www.the-bell-tree.com/vg/index.php?..._from=&ucat=16& (http://www.the-bell-tree.com/vg/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1174349441&archive=&start_from=&ucat=16&)
>_>

Bulerias
03-19-2007, 06:54 PM
Wow... That second comment brought a tear to my eye. I suppose I shall reconsider as long as a certain someone gets off my case about everything...

I will need a week-long break, though.

Furry Sparks
03-19-2007, 06:55 PM
Someone actually PMed me this, and they hardly are on here:

who is the person who aggrevated bulerias. cuz i really liked the gamers lounge and it would really suck to have it go away forever :no:

dragonflamez
03-19-2007, 07:01 PM
I dunno whats going on.
Tell me now.

Bulerias
03-19-2007, 07:02 PM
Someone actually PMed me this, and they hardly are on here:

who is the person who aggrevated bulerias. cuz i really liked the gamers lounge and it would really suck to have it go away forever :no:
Wow...

I never knew people loved the GL that much. I'm sorry for freaking out, guys. Won't happen again. That's definitely the last time I bring out staff problems to you guys.

Not to say that my staff problem is fixed, but I'll still be updating the GL.

dragonflamez
03-19-2007, 07:04 PM
I think the members deserved to know what happened. Because while posting something like "Theres fighting on the Sage board" only pisses me off cause I wanna know what it's about, this REALLY gets me mad because it effects me and I dont know what happened.

Grawr
03-19-2007, 07:07 PM
Bul...Thank god you didn't leave!

I will admit I was extremely shocked for a few minutes there...

Phew...

And you have, or have not gotten the apology?

âish
03-19-2007, 07:44 PM
Huh... I has confusion even more now.

But yeah, cool... I hate drama by the way. >.>

Fanghorn
03-20-2007, 01:48 PM
Bul, I don't know where you get these things, but when I get the information, you've always beat me to it.

I was almost happy when you said you would stop posting.

:D

Justin
03-20-2007, 02:17 PM
Bul, I don't know where you get these things, but when I get the information, you've always beat me to it.

I was almost happy when you said you would stop posting.

:D
That's so true.

Atleast we'd have a chance to keep up. D: