• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

: |

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I don't like the Gamers Lounge anymore on the site. : (

"Your comment is too long!"

well, here's my response to the "BUTTLOAD OF HUGE Rumors" topic:

1 - Uhh... that was pretty much bound to happen when the DS started selling well... the "3 pillar" system was just something Nintendo said so they could get away with throwing the DS out there... while still leaving room in the event of it failing.

2 - I wouldn't rule it out, though I wouldn't compare it to an iphone, that'll get the wrong idea in your head. though Dual Touch is a great technology, and I really hope they embrace it.

3 - Oh not shenmue... please not shenmue... that game was so horrible. I hate all this Japanese stuff they try to shove down our throats. Even if this game is way awesome I simply wont be able to play it if it's all about Japanese people.

4 - Uhh... that sounds a bit more like Nintendo's response to Sony Home. Which is good, I hope it's a bit like a mix of MySpace and the part of Sony Home that doesn't involve cybering with all your neighbors.

5 - Animal Crossing? Who called it. : D

6 - So much for the Wii being centered around just "Video Games"

:p
I like the idea of a talk channel. But just with people I know locally, I don't want all the drama of people you meet on the internet.

7 - Meh. I've never been a fan of the brain series. I've never found learning to be fun.

8 - All I can say to that is HORRAY! I honestly hope it's as bad as the gamecube mic was... that thing was so bad, yet so freaking fun to play with to see if you could get the right response from saying something completely wrong in mario party 7.

:p

9 - Virtual Console games that I already own on my N64... Not worth the cash.

Can you guys make it so we can post stuff like this out there sometime soon..? what is the limit at right now anyway?

Back