• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

YES YES YES KATAMARI!!!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
"According to C3, Bandai-Namco has a game called Beautiful Katamari in development, which is another installment in the Katamari franchise. It will be multiplatform, appearing on all three next-gen consoles, but only the PS3 and Wii versions will offer motion sensing. The 360 and PS3 version will hit stores on October 17th, with the Wii version arriving shortly on November 14th. Being an absolutely HUGE Katamari fan myself, I just cannot wait for this game." - GL

HOLY SWEET NUTS.

KATAMARI ON WII.

HOLY MOLY.

I cannot express my anticipation for this title in words. Or, actually, I can.

Katamari Wii anticipation > all other games.

Have you ever played the PS2 ones? It was so quirky and awesome I couldn't even breath. Amazing games... Too bad they never appeared on Nintendo platforms... Until now.

:D

I agree with Zero. I'd rather punch someone in da face than roll a bunch of asparagus into a happy little ball.

Well, hurrah, I always wanted to roll junk in balls. It sounds so much better than all my favorite Nintendo characters duking it out in a massive online brawl.

[quote="Shadow_] Well, hurrah, I always wanted to roll junk in balls. It sounds so much better than all my favorite Nintendo characters duking it out in a massive online brawl. [/quote]
Yes, for your information, IT IS. Play the games.

Katamari Damacy PS2 > Smash Bros. Melee

MasterDS said:
Bulerias said:
ZERO_13 said:
Brawl > Katamari
I beg to differ, ma friend. D:
But SSBM owned... You're saying the best game that's on the Gamecube the GCN isn't as good as some random, albiet popular, PS2 game?
Popularity means nothing in SSBM's case. It's overrated, though good.

Bulerias said:
[quote="Shadow_] Well, hurrah, I always wanted to roll junk in balls. It sounds so much better than all my favorite Nintendo characters duking it out in a massive online brawl.
Yes, for your information, IT IS. Play the games.

Katamari Damacy PS2 > Smash Bros. Melee [/quote]
Sorry.. but.. are you drunk or something?

Edit: Please don't get this SSBM fanboy angry.

Back