• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Commecial

I haven't. It's awesome that Nintendo's starting the ad campaign this early, though. No doubt D/P will bring back some of the older fans.

:)

Comercial? Wait, it's coming out soon? When?

Edit:Wikipedia says Aprill 22 or something close... Yah, they've definatly started too early.

I saw the commercial! If I pre-order...I get these pwnsome Dialgia and Palkia (The two legendaries) as stylus-topper thingies. Cool....

I've seen it at pokemon-games.com twice and I've seen it on TBT twice. I'm going to try and get one of those pwnsome stylus's Thursday (when I'm giong to try and preorder from EB).

Tri: Hey you used the word I used

:eek: I didn't even read the posts and we used the same word (pwnsome).

Yeah, I put it up on TBT a couple of days ago... It's... different.

MasterDS said:
Comercial? Wait, it's coming out soon? When?

Edit:Wikipedia says Aprill 22 or something close... Yah, they've definatly started too early.
A month..? That's normal for a lot of things, this advertisement is apparently more geared toward preordering it, since it talks about the free stick or whatever.

They'll prolly have a more "game" geared commercial about a week before launch... if they even need it.

Pokemon coming out in april eh?.... well ?I suggest any sig makers looking here had better get out your trainer cap cause I think i know the next theme

:p

Damn, they never have gaming adverts in England anymore. We need respect too, Nintendo!

I saw the commercial twice. Once on Cartoon Network and once on Nickelodeon.

:D Can't wait till it comes out!

Jubby17 said:
I saw the commercial twice. Once on Cartoon Network and once on Nickelodeon.

:D Can't wait till it comes out!
Heh, I won't have to wait as long as you guys. <3

Back