PDA

View Full Version : Ordered... More Games

Bulerias
03-15-2007, 03:28 PM
Not as much as usual because I am running low on funds, but regardless...

Viewtiful Joe 2 (GCN)
Pokemon Diamond (DS)
Pokemon Pearl (DS)
Super Paper Mario (Wii)

Grand total - $120
I had to pay - $100
My mom covers - $20

Woot.

Grawr
03-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Awesome choices. Though, I wouldn't have chosen the Viewtiful Joe...

Bulerias
03-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Ever played the first? Thought not.

One of the best GCN games EVER.

Grawr
03-15-2007, 03:33 PM

I'll answer myself, thanks.

:P

YES. Yes I have, and the DS version. Though I will admit I didn&#39;t play the first for longer than 10-15 minutes, I wasn&#39;t that big of a fan. And I found the DS version very hard... >_<

UltraByte
03-15-2007, 03:36 PM
You&#39;re ordering the Nihongo version of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?

Jeremy
03-15-2007, 03:39 PM
Ordered from who?

Grawr
03-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Ordered from who?
I&#39;m guessing your hoping its from TBT?

Bulerias
03-15-2007, 04:31 PM
Awesome choices. Though, I wouldn&#39;t have chosen the Viewtiful Joe...

I&#39;ll answer myself, thanks.

YES. Yes I have, and the DS version. Though I will admit I didn&#39;t play the first for longer than 10-15 minutes, I wasn&#39;t that big of a fan. And I found the DS version very hard... >_<
GCN version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DS version

The DS version barely showed 3 enemies at once and was more puzzle oriented. The GCN games... WOW. Those are awesome.

@ Ultra - ...?

@ Storm - I can&#39;t order from my own store, it won&#39;t process a discount.

SL92
03-15-2007, 04:32 PM
Both Diamond and Pearl? Why? Good choices, by the way.

Bulerias
03-15-2007, 04:33 PM
Pearl for me and Diamond for my bro.

:)

UltraByte
03-15-2007, 04:35 PM
@ Ultra - ...?
Nihongo = Japanese

SL92
03-15-2007, 04:35 PM
Pearl for me and Diamond for my bro.

Oh, okay. My bro wants Diamond, too. (In my humble opinion, the rare Pokemon in Pearl looks so much better)

Bulerias
03-15-2007, 04:36 PM
@ Ultra - ...?
Nihongo = Japanese
Oh, no, of course not. I can&#39;t read Japanese.

:P I ordered all of the games from Gamestop, so I pre-ordered all except Viewtiful Joe 2, which I bought used for &#036;8 (woot).

And I&#39;m getting the awesome pre-order bonuses for buying both Pearl and Diamond.

UltraByte
03-15-2007, 04:37 PM
OH. You never said you pre-ordered. Just ordered.

Bulerias
03-15-2007, 04:39 PM
Yeah, sorry about that.

But I honestly cannot wait. I am reading up more about Diamond and Pearl and I have to admit, this Pokemon generation will be the one in which I enter again. I was in the original generation (Red and Blue) but stopped once the new games hit store shelves... and now I&#39;m coming back. Yay for player revivals&#33;

Super Paper Mario also looks stunning... I mean, 40+ hours of gameplay? Sweeeeeet.

And Viewtiful Joe 2... A sequel to an INSTANT classic. Also awesome.

I think these are some of the best games I&#39;ve bought in recent months. <3

Zero_13
03-15-2007, 04:57 PM
Yeah, sorry about that.

But I honestly cannot wait. I am reading up more about Diamond and Pearl and I have to admit, this Pokemon generation will be the one in which I enter again. I was in the original generation (Red and Blue) but stopped once the new games hit store shelves... and now I&#39;m coming back. Yay for player revivals&#33;

Super Paper Mario also looks stunning... I mean, 40+ hours of gameplay? Sweeeeeet.

You mean you didn&#39;t played Gold/Silver/ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/Leafgreen?

Bulerias
03-15-2007, 04:58 PM
Yeah, sorry about that.

Err, wait, no, I have played Firered and Leafgreen... But they&#39;re remakes of the originals . . .

Zero_13
03-15-2007, 05:05 PM
Yeah, sorry about that.

Err, wait, no, I have played Firered and Leafgreen... But they&#39;re remakes of the originals . . .
D:

Then you haven&#39;t played Gold or Silver

:o

You need to get them if you call yourself a pokemon fan or something...

Bulerias
03-15-2007, 05:07 PM
Yeah, sorry about that.

D:

Then you haven&#39;t played Gold or Silver

You need to get them if you call yourself a pokemon fan or something...
I don&#39;t call myself a Pokemon fan. I lost interest in the series after Red and Blue... but my interest is revitalized thanks to Diamond and Pearl.

Grawr
03-15-2007, 05:34 PM
Awesome choices. Though, I wouldn&#39;t have chosen the Viewtiful Joe...

I&#39;ll answer myself, thanks.

GCN version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DS version

The DS version barely showed 3 enemies at once and was more puzzle oriented. The GCN games... WOW. Those are awesome.
Very well, you&#39;ve convinced me yet again.

I&#39;ll look back into ol&#39; Viewtiful Joe.

^_^

Grawr
03-16-2007, 07:13 AM
And I&#39;m getting the awesome pre-order bonuses for buying both Pearl and Diamond.
Did they actually inform you about the pre-order bonuses? When I reserved mine back in like...January-ish, they didn&#39;t mention them.

Bulerias
03-16-2007, 11:42 AM
Did they actually inform you about the pre-order bonuses? When I reserved mine back in like...January-ish, they didn&#39;t mention them.

Gamestop was the only store that&#39;s having the promotion until today, I think... You might want to inform the place you pre-ordered that you want the bonus as well. The bonus is two Pokemon styli (if you order both games together) and a screen cleaner, I think...

I reported it on the GL a while ago.

Bulerias
03-16-2007, 11:45 AM
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=B180269B

Ah, stylus holder, sorry. But the bonus is awesome indeed.

Grawr
03-16-2007, 04:38 PM

Gamestop was the only store that&#39;s having the promotion until today, I think... You might want to inform the place you pre-ordered that you want the bonus as well. The bonus is two Pokemon styli (if you order both games together) and a screen cleaner, I think...

I reported it on the GL a while ago.
I pre-ordered mine from Gamestop, so I&#39;ll be sure to call them soon.

;)