• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Crysis=Sexy time explosions

I can run Oblivion, so maybe I can do Crysis with all the graphics low, shadows off, anti-aliasing off, and grass effects off. (And my FPS will still prolly by like 15. >_>)

*jaw drops*

Wow. I really want this, but I don't think my computer will run it.

Fabio said:
I can run Oblivion, so maybe I can do Crysis with all the graphics low, shadows off, anti-aliasing off, and grass effects off. (And my FPS will still prolly by like 15. >_>)
same. But I'm actually gonna be switching to a mac with boot camp soon so thre might be hope for decent crysis playing!

Nice. I had the pleasure, though I don't know how I did it, of ruining my friend's Mac so he couldn't use his Boot camp ever, and, strangely enough, in his rage, he gave me his PC version of Sims 2.

:)

Fabio said:
Nice. I had the pleasure, though I don't know how I did it, of ruining my friend's Mac so he couldn't use his Boot camp ever, and, strangely enough, in his rage, he gave me his PC version of Sims 2.

:)
how'd you manage that? Breaking his XP cd?

No, I messed with all the internal files crap. He was so mad. "WELL, SINCE I CANT USE IT ANYMORE, TAKE IT!!" Heh, twas' great.

Yeah... The game looks jaw-droppingly amazing, but, uhh, if my computer can barely run the Halo demo, then it's not running Crysis.

Mine may work... depends on what it needs, I can run most modern games at the highest speeds, but Crysis looks especially big. Thats why I love console gaming... you can get any game for it and expect it to work.

oh and did I mention its DX10 only (thus is awesomeocity) so if you don't got vista you ain't runnin' it.

JJRamone2 said:
oh and did I mention its DX10 only (thus is awesomeocity) so if you don't got vista you ain't runnin' it.
oh, then I guess I'm not running it. : (

I'm not a fan of vista. >.>

Back