• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Suda 51

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Suda 51 is a game developer who has his own company, Grasshopper. He is labeled as an eccentric mad-genius, but I call him the next Miyamoto.

Suda 51 has just announced that he has three Wii titles and two DS titles in development.

Finally, Suda 51 ended by stating that Grasshopper was currently working on three titles for the Nintendo Wii, one of which is the previously announced No More Heroes, published by Marvelous Interactive. The amiable game designer then dimmed the lights and proceeded to show off a stunning trailer for the upcoming assassination-fest. Check out all the murderous action in our media section below.

No More Heroes, by the way, looks positively awesome.

According to the eccentric game designer, Grasshopper Manufacture will be remaking two games [for the DS] first released ten years ago: The Silver Case and The Silver Case Word 25. These games were Grasshopper's very first titles released, and obviously Suda 51 is very excited to be given the opportunity to revisit them.

Check out a trailer of No More Heroes at the link below, too.

HERE

AMAZING! I might end up getting it.

Looks like an extremely anime-styled version of Dynasty Warriors... everyone is going crazy about it because there is blood and they're like "HOLY CRAP I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE!!!" The game looks just plain boring. Now Bioshock... that looks like a good game... creepy story, even creepier atmosphere, and it looks amazing the way you play it.

If I had a Wii I wouldn't get it either. From the video it looks like it is hack and slash with corny voice overs.

I'm gonna spend my money raising a pinata.

No More Heroes, IMHO, looks to be like just another hack and slash game where the objectives are kill, kill, kill. Bioshock, as

dragonflamez said:
You guys obviously havent heard of the control scheme, have you?
I am SO sick and tired of this control bullcrap. I don't CARE about how the Wii's controls are going to make a game amazing.

You guys have no FREAKING CLUE as to what you're talking about.

No More Heroes is everything but a hack and slash... please learn to read more info about it. :\

Bulerias said:
You guys have no FREAKING CLUE as to what you're talking about.

No More Heroes is everything but a hack and slash... please learn to read more info about it. :\
I'm not going to read up on a game that I think will suck.

Maybe it'll take you awhile to learn this bul, but if we don't want to hear about it, maybe you shouldn't post 30 articles about it EVERYWHERE. Kinda like Fire Emblem... every little video... every time someone important mentions the name. NEW POST NEW POST! we're tired of it. I'm so happy you finally shut up about that game, but now we're just moving on down the line with an even gayer looking game.

you can worship this man all you want, but don't try to drag us down with you.

edit:
Sorry for having to be such a douche, but it's true, this is getting so freaking annoying.

dragonflamez said:
Fabio said:
dragonflamez said:
You guys obviously havent heard of the control scheme, have you?
I am SO sick and tired of this control bullcrap. I don't CARE about how the Wii's controls are going to make a game amazing.
Jees, its not motion control.
So do we get to click A to watch our guy swing his sword into another guy... watch the same animations over and over again?

fun fun. : D

I find it funny how the first post I make about a completely different game and developer, I get flamed at for "worshiping" a person...

I didn't know what NMH was until a friend of mine showed me the gameplay video yesterday, but I gotta say it looks pretty cool. It's sad that so many people will disregard a game just because of its art style. I'm not sure if I'm going to buy it... but I'll be waiting for more info and I'll have to consider, certainly.

Back