• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

2007 games to buy

SL92

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
SSBB
Animal Crossing Wii
Pokemon Pearl
Phantom Hourglass
Super Mario Strikers Charged
Super Paper Mario

Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn-- Maybe
Mario Party 8-- Maybe
The Godfather: Blackhand Edition-- If only I were 4 years older >.<

What are you looking forward to?

DS

Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Dragon Quest IX: Protectors of the Sky
ASH (if it comes out this year... has the best graphics on the DS EVER, pre-rendered or not, I don't care, it's all being displayed in real time... real-time pre-rendered, basically. can't wait for this one. D:)
Konami Arcade Classics
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Diddy Kong Racing DS
The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Nintendo Wii

Fire Emblem: Goddess Of Dawn
Animal Crossing Wii
SSX Blur
Metroid Prime 3
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Brothers: Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
Disaster: Day Of Crisis
Project H.A.M.M.E.R.

Total = roughly $750 (I already have $120, and I am getting some SERIOUS money from two gigs in April... And I mean serious. Like maybe $100 per gig)

Lotsa games. >_>

Bulerias said:
DS

ASH (if it comes out this year... has the best graphics on the DS EVER, pre-rendered or not, I don't care, it's all being displayed in real time... real-time pre-rendered, basically. can't wait for this one. D:)
Konami Arcade Classics
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Diddy Kong Racing DS

Nintendo Wii

Animal Crossing Wii
SSX Blur
Metroid Prime 3
Super Paper Mario
Super Mario Galaxy
Project H.A.M.M.E.R.

Total = roughly $750 (I already have $120, and I am getting some SERIOUS money from two gigs in April... And I mean serious. Like maybe $100 per gig)

Lotsa games. >_>
Bolded the games I'm getting off that list..

D: Bul!! How could you forget both FF:CC coming for Wii/DS? I'm getting those too.

Wii:
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Paper Mario
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Animal Crossing Wii
Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles 2 (if it comes out this year)
My Sims and Battalion Wars II (maybe)

DS:
LOZ: Phantom Hourglass
Chibi-Robo: Park Patrol
Dragon Quest 9
Pokemon Diamond (maybe)

ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:
DS

Konami Arcade Classics
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Diddy Kong Racing DS

Nintendo Wii

Animal Crossing Wii
SSX Blur
Metroid Prime 3
Super Paper Mario
Super Mario Galaxy
Project H.A.M.M.E.R.

Lotsa games. >_>
Bolded the games I'm getting off that list..

D: Bul!! How could you forget both FF:CC coming for Wii/DS? I'm getting those too.
Not buying a lot of games this year eh?

:p

I didn't forget about Crystal Chronicles. I heard that the games will lack online play, and that's going to seriously hurt the experience. At least that's the rumor... For now, it's enough to knock them off my list. If I see more media I might add both games back.

Well, Spore, if thats coming out this year...

Along with Super Paper Mario, Diamond, AC Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, others...

flabbergasted said:
when does animal crossing wii come out?
It hasn't been announced. It might not be 2007 either. (and I don't think it will be by the way)

DS

ASH (if it comes out this year... has the best graphics on the DS EVER, pre-rendered or not, I don't care, it's all being displayed in real time... real-time pre-rendered, basically. can't wait for this one. D:) <I dunno WTH this is, but Bul says its pwety : D

Pokemon Diamond

Nintendo Wii

SSX Blur
Metroid Prime 3

Super Mario Galaxy
Project H.A.M.M.E.R.

Yay.

Pokemon D/P
FFCC Wii
Custom Robo DS
AC Wii
SMG
SSBB
MP3
Super Paper Mario

Those are the ones I'm sure I'm getting. I'm not entirely sure if I'm getting FFCC DS...please say if I missed a key game off my list.

Gah, guys, you can take off AC Wii from your 07 lists. I just re-read all of the Nintendo conference info, and it actually had a TBA date next to it... When most other games had 2007. Bummer. Looks like we're looking at an 08 release date.

dragonflamez said:
DS

ASH (if it comes out this year... has the best graphics on the DS EVER, pre-rendered or not, I don't care, it's all being displayed in real time... real-time pre-rendered, basically. can't wait for this one. D:) <I dunno WTH this is, but Bul says its pwety : D

Pokemon Diamond

Nintendo Wii

SSX Blur
Metroid Prime 3

Super Mario Galaxy
Project H.A.M.M.E.R.

Yay.
Butcherin' mah list? D:

But, uhh, here are some REALLY small screens of ASH, which stands for Archaic Sealed Heat.

ashds3.jpg

ashds1.jpg

ashds2.jpg

05.jpg

You don't really see how awesome the graphics are from these images, but trust me, they will blow everything else on the DS OUT OF THE WATER. Mistwalker is developing the game (same peeps that made Blue Dragon... they're an awesome developer)... Here's more info on ASH.

"Gameplay will be contained on the bottom of the screen, while the top screen contains an FMV depicting the action of the battle.

This game will feature video pre-rendering process, where segments of complete animation were already compiled before the gameplay rather than render graphics as the game advances. This technique causes the visuals on the small resolution screen to be of higher quality."

Story:

"It's said that people who are burnt by the ancient flame, sealed away long ago, turn to ash and are then revived. However, while the body changes to ash, the person's heart and memories remain. The story of ASH focuses on Queen Aisha, who is trying to understand the ancient flame because people who were burnt by it are now reviving. Along the way, she'll meet up with people who've traveled back in time from the future, come into contact with a mystery that's been buried beneath the earth since ancient times, and become entangled in other mysterious affairs."

Edit - I just read something else regarding ASH that made my hype level go +10000

Genre: Tactical RPG

WOOTZ

A Fire Emblem-esque game with awesome graphics and from a renowned developer like Mistwalker? Count me in.

Spore, I liek, need that game

:eek:
FE: GoD FOR SURE
LoZ: PH
SSBB
Super Mario Galaxy
Mp3
FF:CC 2 (maybe)
uhh... I know theres more...

Wii:

Definitely getting:

Animal Crossing Wii
Super Paper Mario
Mario Galaxy

Probably getting:

Mario Party 8
Super Smash Bros Brawl

Maybe getting:

SSX Blur
Harvest Moon (whatever its called...)
MySims
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

More/less will be added to that list as time goes on... once I learn more about them.

DS:

Definitely getting:

Zelda..?

Probably getting:

Uhh...

Maybe getting:

MySims

I can't think of anything I really want on the DS... I'm not as into handhelds as I though I'd be. I never take my DS with me anywhere or anything.

I'm most likely going to get:

Wii
SSBB
SSX Blur
ACWii
Mario Galaxy
Spore

DS
Diamond

Uuuhhhhh... I know there's more, but....... My brain is mush. @_@

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Spore, I liek, need that game

:eek:
FE: GoD FOR SURE
LoZ: PH
SSBB
Super Mario Galaxy
Mp3
FF:CC 2 (maybe)
uhh... I know theres more...
Spore fans FTW.

I also kinda' want Kirby for the Wii.

I am really looking forward to Spore, and I wish SSBB would come out during the summer when there is normally a drought of games but what do you bet it doesn't?

I would like one of the ds pokemons possibly,

MP3C and Mario Galaxy are practically needed, I still want the new Pheonix Wright game....

I am also going to get the LOTR MMORPG I tested... I love it

:p nothing much new to the RPG scene but it is at least as good as WoW.

I don't know about any game though yet, I normally take my time getting them until I here good reviews, at least above a 7 out of ten average for games I think I want beforehand, but money is a limiting thing.... and although 200 bucks for a hiking trip in Florida is kinda a lot..... IT IS FLORIDA AND CAMPING!!! and at least that money is for gas food and tents or whatever. Food is a large portion of that, and I kinda need that .... to live....

Back