• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

VC Monday 2/26

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
TG16 - Chew Man Fu
Sega Genesis - Bio-Hazard Battle
N64 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Which ones are worth buying Bul? :gyroidtongue:

I would say skip Chew Man Fu, and though Biohazard Battle is kind of fun, it's basically another side-scrolling space shooter... And we've definitely had enough of those already. We need to teach Sega, Hudson, and Nintendo a lesson by not buying games that fall into the space shooter genre... I mean, where are all the RPGs? Quite honestly . . .

Ocarina of Time, though, is definitely worthy of your money. Nintendo will be making a crap-load of cash today on this game alone . . .

That's basically it in a nutshell. You'll see the VC Download Center on Thursday I guess.

:p

Bulerias said:
I would say skip Chew Man Fu, and though Biohazard Battle is kind of fun, it's basically another side-scrolling space shooter... And we've definitely had enough of those already. We need to teach Sega, Hudson, and Nintendo a lesson by not buying games that fall into the space shooter genre... I mean, where are all the RPGs? Quite honestly . . .

Ocarina of Time, though, is definitely worthy of your money. Nintendo will be making a crap-load of cash today on this game alone . . .

That's basically it in a nutshell. You'll see the VC Download Center on Thursday I guess.

Bul is crap-load a censored word on your pc? :gyroidtongue:

Yea I'm not to sure that (Don't think about it >_>) many people are actually going to buy OoT since there was a gamecube lauch for it maybe a while back... but you never know. People may buy it and forget they even bought the gamecube one. :gyroidtongue:

OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:

Bul is crap-load a censored word on your pc? :gyroidtongue:

Yea I'm not to sure that (Don't think about it >_>) many people are actually going to buy OoT since there was a gamecube lauch for it maybe a while back... but you never know. People may buy it and forget they even bought the gamecube one. :gyroidtongue:
Hah, no, I just wanted to emphasize that word.

:p I have no censored words at all, nor a parental control program.

I think a lot of people will get it still. There are tons of people that haven't played it, and there are some that have but want to play it with enhanced graphics and framerate, i.e., as it is on the Virtual Console.

Back