Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Ok this is an MMORPG going to come out said to possibly rival WoW in a way that only Tolkien could. I am currently trying it out for free through their stress test event this weekend, I'll let you all know how it is

:p

:lol: I like it!
It so far is a little slow but it is gaining momentum as I go... due to the fact that it is a stress TEST it has been lagging here and there, but not even all that bad so far.

I also really like how you can earn titles that go with you name, I've got "'yourname the wary", and "yourname, spider's foe" so far

:p

Anyway I am diving back in, although I think I want to try the minstal class... seems like you might actually play the instruments judging from how I've seen someone playing a flute baddly and another playing a mandolin almost well. :gyroidveryhappy:

SPORGE27 said:
seems like you might actually play the instruments judging from how I've seen someone playing a flute baddly and another playing a mandolin almost well. :gyroidveryhappy:
Uhh... they have that on UO, and probably a bunch of other games, you use the instrument more, get your level up, and then you play better. >.>

this is an MMORPG right?

I'd play, but I'd probably get addicted and lose my life. : (

Back