• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

LOTR Shadows of Angmar

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Ok this is an MMORPG going to come out said to possibly rival WoW in a way that only Tolkien could. I am currently trying it out for free through their stress test event this weekend, I'll let you all know how it is

:p

:lol: I like it!
It so far is a little slow but it is gaining momentum as I go... due to the fact that it is a stress TEST it has been lagging here and there, but not even all that bad so far.

I also really like how you can earn titles that go with you name, I've got "'yourname the wary", and "yourname, spider's foe" so far

:p

Anyway I am diving back in, although I think I want to try the minstal class... seems like you might actually play the instruments judging from how I've seen someone playing a flute baddly and another playing a mandolin almost well. :gyroidveryhappy:

SPORGE27 said:
seems like you might actually play the instruments judging from how I've seen someone playing a flute baddly and another playing a mandolin almost well. :gyroidveryhappy:
Uhh... they have that on UO, and probably a bunch of other games, you use the instrument more, get your level up, and then you play better. >.>

this is an MMORPG right?

I'd play, but I'd probably get addicted and lose my life. : (

Back