• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Umm...

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
The blue light on my Wii started flashing last night, and when I woke up today, it was still going. <.< It's still going right now actually. Is this normal?

That means it was connected to WiiConnect24 since you last turned your Wii off.

It's perfectly normal. It either means you got a message from someone or Nintendo or a System Update.

OddCrazyMe said:

It's perfectly normal. It either means you got a message from someone or Nintendo or a System Update.
I know what it means, but I'd expect it to go off after a while. I felt like I was sleeping in the middle of a city or something D:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
OddCrazyMe said:

I know what it means, but I'd expect it to go off after a while. I felt like I was sleeping in the middle of a city or something D:
You have to turn you wii on.

Or maybe I felt like I was sleeping in a closed down KMart with the blue light special light haunting me :r

Yea that's kinda creepy too. I suggest you turn you wii on. :gyroidsurprised:

Yah... I'll do that =o

I put a plastic bag over it in the middle of the night, but that only made it more creepy. :0 The whole bag was flashing instead of one line.

So THATS why it glows blue? I had no idea...I thought it did it randomly... >_<

Well some of us do sleep in the city so be thankful it isn't accompanied by sirens and trains squeaking, and the highway right above that......

SPORGE27 said:
Well some of us do sleep in the city so be thankful it isn't accompanied by sirens and trains squeaking, and the highway right above that......
Either that's a weird city or well.. It's just a weird city..

cookie ruler said:
SPORGE27 said:
Either that's a weird city or well.. It's just a weird city..

:huh:

And its a wierd city...how, excactly?

Sporge, I know what ya' mean. >_<

Yeah, it means what Odd said. But sometimes, the blue light lights up my room and I can't sleep >.>

Back