• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Some Games... Again

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey guys,

My birthday is coming up, and I finally decided what I'm going to be getting.

Diddy Kong Racing DS
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Sonic And The Secret Rings

Are you guys picking up any games in the near future?

I'll be getting Custom Robo Arena for sure, and possibly Pokemon, Sonic, and iono.

:p

DarthGohan1 said:
I'll be getting Custom Robo Arena for sure, and possibly Pokemon, Sonic, and iono.

I thought you weren't getting Pokemon...but I am :).

So for DS I'm going to get Pokemon, Custom Robo, and maybe FFCC (I'm not sure about it though).

Pokemon Diamond, Super Paper Mario for sure, but possibly Diddy Kong Racing and Sonic.

Oh! I'm definately getting the first Pheonix Wright very soon! (I have the second)

And Bul, you should try Pheonix Wright...its a really good game!

I really want to try Phoenix Wright... But then again, I also want to try Final Fantasy III... and IV... and V... Gosh. I really need to be a bit more selective this year, especially seeing how many first party titles are coming out for Wii and DS.

Dumb question but, whens Pokemon out.

Justin125 said:
I believe its April 26th, but I may be wrong. I don't follow Pokemon as I used to.

DarthGohan1 said:
Justin125 said:
I believe its April 26th, but I may be wrong. I don't follow Pokemon as I used to.
I actually think its April 22nd...or so said the guy at Gamestop.

@Bul: I wouldn't suggest gettin' Final Fantasy III...I have it, but I'm stuck at like the first part. This may (and probably is) just because I suck at it, but...Pheonix Wright is just better!

Gengar said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Justin125 said:

@Bul: I wouldn't suggest gettin' Final Fantasy III...I have it, but I'm stuck at like the first part. This may (and probably is) just because I suck at it, but...Pheonix Wright is just better!

Yeah, it is April 22nd.

But, uhh, well, you're also stuck in TP and in Dragon Ball Z, so I dunno if that's really a deciding factor.

Gengar said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Justin125 said:

it is because you suck, its a great game

I want DKRDS... and the custom robo ds game.

How can you say "Don't get a FF game," unless it's X-2?

DarthGohan1 said:
How can you say "Don't get a FF game," unless it's X-2?

Speaking of X-2, I never really did understand why it was so hated... It good reviews and all.

Bulerias said:
Gengar said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Justin125 said:

Yeah, it is April 22nd.

But, uhh, well, you're also stuck in TP and in Dragon Ball Z, so I dunno if that's really a deciding factor.

Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey!

I'm not stuck in TP anymore!

DBZ, well...yeah...but you'd be stuck too! It's very hard!

I have a different genre of games that I'm better at...like Elebits, Pokemon, Touch Detective, whatever those fall under...

Seriously, though, Pheonix Wright is something I'm very good at, and progressing greatly! Pheonix Wright is the best DS game I've played, by far!

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
Gengar said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Justin125 said:

Yeah, it is April 22nd.

Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey!

I'm not stuck in TP anymore!

DBZ, well...yeah...but you'd be stuck too! It's very hard!

I have a different genre of games that I'm better at...like Elebits, Pokemon, Touch Detective, whatever those fall under...

Seriously, though, Pheonix Wright is something I'm very good at, and progressing greatly! Pheonix Wright is the best DS game I've played, by far!
Well, I am going to say that you are a very original gamer and you like unique games.... So those are your forte, so to speak.

But quite honestly, I think that after beating Gunstar Heroes, F-Zero GX, Elite Beat Agents, and (almost beating) Viewtiful Joe, Dragon Ball Z would be a piece of cake for me.

;)

I'm thinking of picking up Final Fantasy VI Advance...looks quite good from the reviews. I've almost beaten FF III...and it was fun, but I wasn't too impressed. Not enough of a plot for me, pretty generic stuff.

Just beat Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney- Justice for All! Awesome game, along with the first game. If you can find them, pick them up.

And I'll pick up Sonic and the Secret Rings. Looks good.

Bulerias said:
Well, I am going to say that you are a very original gamer and you like unique games.... So those are your forte, so to speak.

But quite honestly, I think that after beating Gunstar Heroes, F-Zero GX, Elite Beat Agents, and (almost beating) Viewtiful Joe, Dragon Ball Z would be a piece of cake for me.

;)
Thank you, Bul.

And I only tried the thing I was stuck on in DBZ 3 times...so, its not like I try every single day and can't beat it...I'm only slightly stuck.

Also, beating Elite Beat Agents is nothing simaler to beatin' DBZ...but the rest of the games you listed probably are.

Back