• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Super Bowl Commerical - Coke / Grand Theft Auto

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Peach 🍑
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
I thought that Coke's commercial, based in the world of Grand Theft Auto, was one of the more interesting commercials yesterday.

Here's a link, if you didn't see it:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nfJ94-yxd20

Anyways, it gets you thinking - what if the next GTA game came out - and it was like this commercial... maybe you aren't a law-abiding citizen, but instead of going around killing people and wreaking destruction, you go around doing good things. I've never really liked the GTA games, due to the reason why you play, but without the trash that I don't like in them, the gameplay is decent - such an expansive world and so many things to do.

I think a twist in the next GTA would be nice...

I really liked the Rock-Paper-Scissors Bud Light one, the Snickers one, and the GM Robot one.

I liked the Bud Light wedding one and the Snikers one.

:p

The Blockbuster one with the mouse was great as well.

:p

I swear I saw the GTA one over the summer....

I didn't watch the super bowl.....

Give a little love and it all comes back to you!

Yeah, that was one of my favorites. That and the smacking one. I forgot for what product, though.

I'm a guy and I though the Snickers one was awesome.

If it were two women kissing it would be a whole different story for the world...wonder why :rolleyes:

As for the original topic. No. Just No.

Propaganda Man said:
I'm a guy and I though the Snickers one was awesome.

If it were two women kissing it would be a whole different story for the world...wonder why :rolleyes:

As for the original topic. No. Just No.
That commercial has been banned already. Scary, eh? My friends and I were laughing our heads off, because I have some friends who are real...fangirls. :lol:

Back