• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pheonix Wright: Justice For All!

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I just picked it up yesterday, sadly...I've never played the first one, and they didn't have it at the store, but since Pheonix has...well, don't want to give anything away, but "that condition" at the beggining, its easy to understand from the start.

This game is fantastic! I couldn't put it down! Today, without really knowing, I played it for atleast four hours. Then again I was sick in bed today, and had nothing else to do...

Who else has played Pheonix Wright Ace Attourney: Justice For All?

(Edit: I could have sworn this was in the DS part of the Gamers Lounge...can a mod or admin please move this? Thanks!)

I picked up that game myself, along with the first one. They are both AWESOME, and my new DS favorites, along with EBA, and Animal Crossing. If you can find it, I highly suggest picking up the first one. It's kinda rare, but I picked it up at Gamestop. And Edgeworth is my favorite character, next to good old Phoenix! You'll make more connections, since a fair amount of it makes references in some form to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Triforce3force said:
I picked up that game myself, along with the first one. They are both AWESOME, and my new DS favorites, along with EBA, and Animal Crossing. If you can find it, I highly suggest picking up the first one. It's kinda rare, but I picked it up at Gamestop. And Edgeworth is my favorite character, next to good old Phoenix! You'll make more connections, since a fair amount of it makes references in some form to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Poor Edgeworth, he seems awesome from the flashbacks....is he...dead?

:'(

I want that game... the first one rocked...

Just got the first one! And after playing it's awesomeness, I advise no one to do what I did...Get the first one first!!

Gengar said:
Triforce3force said:
Poor Edgeworth, he seems awesome from the flashbacks....is he...dead?

:'(
*Spoilers for PW2*

No, Edgeworth is not dead. He makes an awesome comeback in Case 4. Which I just beat.

^_^

Hope you're enjoying the first game! Case 4 of the first game is centered on Edgeworth, as you're defending him. Anyhoo, enjoy!

Back