• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Gears of War is the most Over-rated game..

Zero_13

Retired Staff
Apple 🍎
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I finally got a chance to play the multiplayer yesterday, and boy does it sucks. Aiming is really hard, moving couldn't be worse. At least Campaign mode wasn't as bad as the multiplayer, campaign was pretty cool.

Overall, I think Gears of War is the most over-rated game in history, I mean, Halo is over-rated, but at least its fun..

Well I am not certain you gave it much of a chance... I have to admit the gameplay is a little repetative, but the graphics are great and I love the moving camera look, makes it more real. It is worth playing though. OI don't knw how you are saying that it is overrated though. It is often thought of as the best new game on the 360 this year, but it has been beaten by numerous other games.

It is a good game, but I am glad I got a wii because on every other new gen system the majority of game are FPS (or the majority of ones worth playing, aside from sports games which isn't my genre) But like just today me and many other guys on my floor and girls from the next were playing wii sports and rayman (it is hilarious, and unanimously voted as a game made while tripping

:p ). Anyway, i have to say that the wii is a more social system, the main game for single player action out now is TP.

Guys, please stop flaming. I haven't played the game, but I have heard that it was amazing. People told me that Halo and Halo 2 were overrated, but I liked 'em a lot, so I think I'll like Gears Of War...

Never played it, But i'm betting its pretty much the same as Halo... which apparently sucks at everything except online.

and yeah, I really hate playing without a mouse... It's just annoying.

well not liking blood could ruin quite a few games nowadays....

:eek:

[quote author="

Back