• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What I'm Getting In 07

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
2007 is going to be a great year for gaming. Here's what I plan on getting.

Nintendo DS

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (B )
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Diddy Kong Racing DS (B )
Final Fantasy III (B )
The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Nintendo Wii

Sonic And The Secret Rings (B )
Metroid Prime 3
Super Paper Mario (B )
Super Smash Brothers: Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Party 8
Fire Emblem: Goddess Of Dawn
Disaster: Day Of Crisis
Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
Final Fantasy: Crystal Bearers

Please ignore the "(B )"'s, as I wrote those to note what I'm going to ask for my birthday this April.

What do you guys think about the list, though?

Edit - wow, totally forgot LoZ for the DS.

You dont already have FF3? *kills*

Nintendo DS

Hotel Dusk: Room 215

Pokemon Pearl

Nintendo Wii

Metroid Prime 3

Super Mario Galaxy

Project H.A.M.M.E.R.

dragonflamez said:

Nintendo DS

Pokemon Pearl

Nintendo Wii

Metroid Prime 3

Super Mario Galaxy

Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
*dodges kill*

Good thing I had a couple of Phoenix Downs.

:p

Wow, you just slaughtered my list. I'm getting both of Pokemon DS games because my brother has a second DS, and we want to play multiplayer, so he's getting one of the versions, and I'm getting the other version.

Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:

Nintendo DS

Pokemon Pearl

Nintendo Wii

Metroid Prime 3

Super Mario Galaxy

Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
*dodges kill*

Good thing I had a couple of Phoenix Downs.

Wow, you just slaughtered my list. I'm getting both of Pokemon DS games because my brother has a second DS, and we want to play multiplayer, so he's getting one of the versions, and I'm getting the other version.
Well, same here. But its doesnt count as MY game...so ya.

And if I dont get MP3, I have a couple of friends who would kill me..... ^____^;

Weird, I was just about to post a thread almost the same.

I guess I'll post my list in here if you don't mind:

Nintendo DS:
Diddy Kong Racing
Pokemon Diamond or Pearl
Wario: Master of Disguise (maybe)
Chibi-Robo Park-Patrol
LoZ: PH

Wii:
Mario Party 8 (duh)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (maybe, never got Melee)
Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3

Justin125 said:

Nintendo DS:
Diddy Kong Racing
Pokemon Diamond or Pearl
Chibi-Robo Park-Patrol

Wii:
Mario Party 8 (duh)
Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
Wow, I TOTALLY forgot Phantom Hourglass.

*edits list*

And wow, you never got Melee? That has to be one of the best games ever made. You should definitely amend for that grievous error by buying Brawl.

Justin125 said:

Nintendo DS:
Diddy Kong Racing
Pokemon Diamond or Pearl
Chibi-Robo Park-Patrol

Wii:
Mario Party 8 (duh)
Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
Get SSBM.. its only 20.00$, since its a player choice title =D

also, heh, I don't really know many games coming out this year, so, for now, im going to say im getting Diamond and Brawl.

Just look on the press site, its on the home page. =D

*assumes Zero got access since ive seen him post on GL*

:eek: How could you not get Melee!!!! go and get it you could probably for 10$ now at game stop.... It is one of the must have games of the system

So far though the only games I a 100% sure I will get are SSBB, and Wario Ware. Most likely one of the pokemons too. but honestly I don't have cash to throw around anymore

:( so I need to be selective.

Diamond/Pearl
MP3
SMG
SSBB
FFCC:2
Custom Robo Arena
AC Wii (if it comes out in 07)

I probably forgot some....

Hmmm....

DS

Chibi Robo: Park Patrol
DK King of Swing 2
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl (brother)

Wii

(repeat Bul's list)

:D

Nintendo DS

Diddy Kong Racing
Clubhouse Games
Pokemon Pearl/Diamond (very maybe)

Nintendo Wii

A Nintendo Wii

Sonic and the Secret Rings - After reading the whole preview on this game in NP I think I'm going to get this game
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario (Did anybody forget this game)
WarioWare Smooth Moves (maybe but if better games out no)
Mario Party 8
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Definitely!)

I'm most likely not going to get all that's is here but most likely DDK and possibly a Wii if I start to not spending money and save it!

My bro and I share most games, obviously...

Depending on what EA does with FIFA 08 on Wii, I might get that.
Also, I'm undecided on Disaster and Hammer... I'll have to see more details, and it depends on when they come out as well.

DarthGohan1 said:
My bro and I share most games, obviously...

Depending on what EA does with FIFA 08 on Wii, I might get that.
Also, I'm undecided on Disaster and Hammer... I'll have to see more details, and it depends on when they come out as well.
Disaster and Hammer look intriguing enough without any details to me personally, but I am more excited for Disaster than Hammer; I like Monolith Studios, and they are the ones developing Disaster.

I don't guarantee I'm gonna buy a game just because it was featured in NP or something... or if the only thing I know is that it's a good developer.

DarthGohan1 said:
I don't guarantee I'm gonna buy a game just because it was featured in NP or something... or if the only thing I know is that it's a good developer.
Meanwhiles, I say that I'm going to buy games, even if the only information I have on it is a name.

I'm still gonna buy it.
Oh, and Sadness and No More Heros look amazing, also.

DarthGohan1 said:
...Featured in NP? Where did I say anything about that? I rely on developers, and Monolith Studios have never disappointed, and that's why I am getting Disaster.

@ Dragonflamez - Oooh, I forgot about those two... Sadness looks especially amazing.

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
...Featured in NP? Where did I say anything about that? I rely on developers, and Monolith Studios have never disappointed, and that's why I am getting Disaster.

@ Dragonflamez - Oooh, I forgot about those two... Sadness looks especially amazing.
I know! I mean, anything with this in it is sure to be amazing.

It's probably a 2008 title, however.

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:

Never said you did... but lots of people do...
Rayman Raving Rabbids turned out to be not so great of a game... but it was featured in NP, and of course NP made it out to be some great game, and lots of people go an dwaste 50 bucks on it.

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:

Never said you did... but lots of people do...
Rayman Raving Rabbids turned out to be not so great of a game... but it was featured in NP, and of course NP made it out to be some great game, and lots of people go an dwaste 50 bucks on it.
It was given a 7.5 by Nintendo Power. How can you call that a "featured game"? It's their job to talk about every big-name game coming out, so they had to include it in the magazine. :\

Back