• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Oh, my God.

uber ZOMG

"Gratz on making Nintendo Power! This rocks!"

Looks like I really DID make it.

:eek:

OddCrazyMe said:
Issue #?

BTW grats sooo Much Bul. :gyroidveryhappy:
Issue #213

@ Dragonflamez - Well, I don't know about you, but I like to be featured in a magazine that has an insane amount of subscribers.

:p

Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Issue #?

Issue #213

@ Dragonflamez - Well, I don't know about you, but I like to be featured in a magazine that has an insane amount of subscribers.

Wait, it was you?

Lol, nevermind.

I thought that you were happy that some random person got into NP, and I was like 'WTH?'

Congrats.

*thinks of plan to hax into NP server*

dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Issue #?

Issue #213

Wait, it was you?

Lol, nevermind.

I thought that you were happy that some random person got into NP, and I was like 'WTH?'

Congrats.

*thinks of plan to hax into NP server*
Oh, I see. Yeah, that was myself and my brother. I was the one playing guitar while he played the game's instruments.

Thanks to everyone that said congrats by the way.

^_^

i had lost all hope... you sent that in months ago...

congrats though!

:D

I was confirmed to be in 2 in game screen shots against the writers in the community page. I'm not sure but, I mentioned about your YouTube link in chat and someone said they had seen it. I'm not too sure if he said yes to me directly.

Rodriguezjr said:
I was confirmed to be in 2 in game screen shots against the writers in the community page. I'm not sure but, I mentioned about your YouTube ]
Hey there... aren't you from Nsider? I think I've read a couple reviews of yours.

DarthGohan1 said:
Rodriguezjr said:
I was confirmed to be in 2 in game screen shots against the writers in the community page. I'm not sure but, I mentioned about your YouTube ]
Hey there... aren't you from Nsider? I think I've read a couple reviews of yours.
Yep, Rod is a good friend of mine from NSider.

@ Rod - Congrats, I also heard that you were in this magazine... In the Community section, specifically regarding that Star Fox tourney with the NOAs, correct?

Yes Darth, I am from Nsider.

Yeah, other people and my friend told me that I appear in the community section. I can't wait to see it for myself.

Back