• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Virtual Console Download Center 1

Suggestion: the "recommended" and "not recommended" things are kind of hard to see which one they go with

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Suggestion: the "recommended" and "not recommended" things are kind of hard to see which one they go with
How would you go about fixing that?

DarthGohan1 said:
Bul... did you download and play the games?
I played some of them on the original systems (Xevious and R-Type III), but yes, I downloaded Moto Roader for the sake of doing this review... I had to delete it from my Wii System Memory.

:p

Fanghorn said:
Ah, once I buy some VC games, may I start in part of this mini review system?
If you buy the newly released ones, of course.

I have Super R-Type for SNES it's a pretty cool game but once they have Thunder Spirits for the SNES then you'll see the best spaceship-side-scroller-snes-shooter of all ti me.

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
I played some of them on the original systems (Xevious and R-Type III), but yes, I downloaded Moto Roader for the sake of doing this review... I had to delete it from my Wii System Memory.

Wait... you had to delete it? Did you get it for free?

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:

Of course not, I paid $6 for it, but since it was so bad, I just deleted it from my Wii Menu so that I'd at least have space for more games.

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:

Of course not, I paid $6 for it, but since it was so bad, I just deleted it from my Wii Menu so that I'd at least have space for more games.

you just wasted 6 bucks like that???

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:

you just wasted 6 bucks like that???
I did it for the article, yeah, but it wasn't a COMPLETE waste. I managed to check out the crap of the past.

:p And besides, I'm going to have helpers download some of next week's games (and beyond), so we'll all collaborate.

Back