Virtual Console Download Center 1

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Suggestion: the "recommended" and "not recommended" things are kind of hard to see which one they go with
How would you go about fixing that?

DarthGohan1 said:
Bul... did you download and play the games?
I played some of them on the original systems (Xevious and R-Type III), but yes, I downloaded Moto Roader for the sake of doing this review... I had to delete it from my Wii System Memory.

:p

I have Super R-Type for SNES it's a pretty cool game but once they have Thunder Spirits for the SNES then you'll see the best spaceship-side-scroller-snes-shooter of all ti me.

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
I played some of them on the original systems (Xevious and R-Type III), but yes, I downloaded Moto Roader for the sake of doing this review... I had to delete it from my Wii System Memory.

Wait... you had to delete it? Did you get it for free?

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:

Of course not, I paid $6 for it, but since it was so bad, I just deleted it from my Wii Menu so that I'd at least have space for more games.

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:

Of course not, I paid $6 for it, but since it was so bad, I just deleted it from my Wii Menu so that I'd at least have space for more games.

you just wasted 6 bucks like that???

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:

you just wasted 6 bucks like that???
I did it for the article, yeah, but it wasn't a COMPLETE waste. I managed to check out the crap of the past.

:p And besides, I'm going to have helpers download some of next week's games (and beyond), so we'll all collaborate.

Back