• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

DS/Gameboy Library

UltraByte

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I REALLY didn't know where to put this, but I wanted to share the way I sort my GBA/GBC/GB/DS Games.

2roql2c.jpg

This is my sorted library. My GBC/GB games are in the front, then my GBA games, then my DS games. The boxes for MOST of my DS games are in the far back.

2m5z2ww.jpg

The way I pile my GBA games is simple. I pile them on top of eachother, rotating them each time, like this:

=========|
|=========
=========|
|=========

It's WAY easier to do it this way, and keeps the pile from toppling over.

Anyways, my library.

GBC/GB
Duke Nukem
Tony Haw's Pro Skater 3
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Trading Card Game

GBA
Golden Sun
Sonic Advance
Fire Emblem
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Pokemon: Sapphire
Sims: Bustin' Out
Pokemon: Fire Red
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past FOUR SWORDS
Advance Wars 2

DS
Metroid Prime: Hunters First Hunt
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Need for Speed: Underground 2
Nintendogs: Chihuahua & Friends
Super Mario 64: DS
Elite Beat Agents

And now the point of this thread.... I NEED GAME SUGGESTIONS!!!

Game suggestions? Hmm... I would recommend Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Yoshi's Island DS, and New Super Mario Brothers, just to name a few.

My sis has NSMB, and I'm thinking of getting Yoshi. I already told you I don't like Castlevania games. But whatever.

UltraByte said:
My sis has NSMB, and I'm thinking of getting Yoshi. I already told you I don't like Castlevania games. But whatever.
Oh, you should have posted your WHOLE collection so I would know what you have.

:p

But I highly recommend Yoshi's Island DS. Even though it gets really difficult near the end, it's a really rewarding game. And yeah, I forgot that you don't like Castlevania.

Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Oh, you should have posted your WHOLE collection so I would know what you have.

But I highly recommend Yoshi's Island DS. Even though it gets really difficult near the end, it's a really rewarding game. And yeah, I forgot that you don't like Castlevania.
Well, it's my sisters. I don't include my sister's stuff.

is that pokemon gold version i see? because i see a gold cartridge. lol anyways I have that game.

Metroid Prime Hunters is a goodie to get... but if you buy it for the online, don't bother. Every game kinda has it's 'rush' on TBT where everyone plays. Then things... go dead.

Knightshot said:
is that pokemon gold version i see? because i see a gold cartridge. lol anyways I have that game.

Yep. It's corrupt data though. ;_;

Justin said:
Metroid Prime Hunters is a goodie to get... but if you buy it for the online, don't bother. Every game kinda has it's 'rush' on TBT where everyone plays. Then things... go dead.

Yeah, I don't exactly want that game.

Back