• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Games

I want to select all that apply... The first two choices apply to me.

Oh, sorry about that... if you buy from Amazon, please check Amazon, and forget the general online one please!

I have.. in Bestbuy.com

I bought Megaman Battle Network 2 (when it was released) and Starfox Assault (when it was released).

I haven't bought from online, but I'm looking into buying a Virtual Boy on eBay soon. As soon as I get the $60 :gyroidmad:

Zelandonia said:
I haven't bought from online, but I'm looking into buying a Virtual Boy on eBay soon. As soon as I get the $60 :gyroidmad:
the virtual boy was more of a headache machine than anything else. Good collector's item though.

JJRamone2 said:
Zelandonia said:
the virtual boy was more of a headache machine than anything else. Good collector's item though.
That's probably why he's buying it...

Yeah, Lol. I do like to collect old/outdated tech stuff. But I'd also like to play it, to see what it was like. :gyroidgrin:

Err... I've bought imported stuff from play-asia before.

OH SNAP!

I just remembered I bought Electroplankton, off Nintendo.com or something... >_<

Zelandonia said:
Yeah, Lol. I do like to collect old/outdated tech stuff. But I'd also like to play it, to see what it was like. :gyroidgrin:
NO!!!!! DON'T PLAY THE VIRTUAL BOY...

Back