Best Hero/Villan?

I only know that my favorite villain is definitely Ganondorf. I think I've explained too many times why I like him, so I'll spare you the long explanation. As for hero... I don't think I can decide, actually. I like Samus, I suppose.

Best hero has gotta be Samus. :yes:
Best villian... hmmmm... Bowser... how can you say otherwise?

TBT_Matt said:
Best hero has gotta be Samus. :yes:
Best villian... hmmmm... Bowser... how can you say otherwise?
Beat TP and you'll quickly reconsider your villain decision.

Well, the Joker was in a videogame, "Batman Vengance" or something...

Anyway;

Favorite Hero: Starfox!!!
Favorite Villain: Is Gengar a villain? If not, Andross.

:p

Mario and Bowser. Mario is a lazy plumber who never does his job and saves a princess, what is there not to like about that :). Bowser has the best laugh, he's really evil, he captures princesses.

Also, I'd like to point out that this was made in the forum Gamers' Lounge... Not Off-Topic. So this is for video games.

UltraByte said:
Also, I'd like to point out that this was made in the forum Gamers' Lounge... Not Off-Topic. So this is for video games.
There are Batman ngames, though... so it really is OK...

TBT_Matt said:
UltraByte said:
I know that, but Doctor Strangelove..? Who is that?

UltraByte said:
TBT_Matt said:
UltraByte said:
I know that, but Doctor Strangelove..? Who is that?
Ummm..... couldn't tell ya in all honesty.

Dr. Strange is a super hero type guy, yeah. He's in Marvel Ultimate Alliance for the Wii. Therefor, he's from a videogame.

Back