• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Okay... Post-Christmas Game Buyin'...

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I am thinking buying the following games with the $240 I got for Christmas and New Years...

Gamecube
Soul Caliber 2 ($20)
Mega Man Anniversary Collection ($20)

SNES
Illusion of Gaia ($15)
Secret of Evermore ($15)
Thunder Spirits ($5)

DS
Hotel Dusk ($35)
Diddy Kong Racing ($35)

I'll be left with $95 after I spend it all on this... Are these good games for the prices?

TERRY16389 said:
Hmm...I would probably try and get something for the Wii. Like Red Steel.
I actually don't want any games for the Wii as of right now, seeing as I already have a huge list of games for 2007 for it. I want to stock up on games I missed for previous platforms, and some DS games.

Whastahsdtashdgtas;h?!?!?!?!
(That sounds simaler to the sound I just made)

Is Diddy Kong Racing already out?!?!

:eek:

Gengar said:

No, I would pre-order both it and Hotel Dusk.

TBT_Daniel said:
Gengar said:

No, I would pre-order both it and Hotel Dusk.

:p

Oh. Well, those games sound good to me, then again, I don't know half of them.. >_<

I too got money for the holidays...Gift cards, but still....I'm also wonderin' what to buy, but I think I'll make my own thread about that.

If you don't have Elite Beat Agents, I'd suggest that. And Lost in Blue if you can find it.

I'm also going to pre-order Hotel Dusk, and Lost in Blue 2 when I can.

Bul has EBA. That's like telling him to get TP.

Bul, preorder Wario Ware: Smooth Moves. Good games, good prices. Try out Contact or something.. You can be my guinea pig.

Zelandonia said:
If you don't have Elite Beat Agents, I'd suggest that. And Lost in Blue if you can find it.

I have both Elite Beat Agents and Lost in Blue... I didn't like Lost in Blue, so I am not picking up the sequel.

@ Fabio - Warioware...? I'll sample it once I get a press version, so we'll see.

TBT_Daniel said:
Zelandonia said:

I have both Elite Beat Agents and Lost in Blue... I didn't like Lost in Blue, so I am not picking up the sequel.

@ Fabio - Warioware...? I'll sample it once I get a press version, so we'll see.
You're very lucky you get to like...sample stuff.

:(

Back