• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

NFS Carbon and FF III

SL92

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I got these for Christmas, and I must say, of all games I've ever played, these are the best in their respective genres. (racing and RPG) The Autosculpt feature in Carbon rocks out loud, and the DS-ified Final Fantasy remake has the best graphics I've seen on a handheld to date.

This post was written in the Wii Browser ~SL~

I got FFIII too, but I don't think the graphics are good at all? Or are you talking about the movie at the beggining of the game? That is the only good graphics on the game I have yet to see, and i'm at

Perhaps Spoiler:

the other world, not the floating one. I just got there.

sealed said:
I got FFIII too, but I don't think the graphics are good at all? Or are you talking about the movie at the beggining of the game? That is the only good graphics on the game I have yet to see, and i'm at

Perhaps Spoiler:

the other world, not the floating one. I just got there.
Really? They are amazing for the DS, quite honestly, in my opinion... Although Metroid Prime Hunters still has the best DS graphics to date.

Wait, I just noticed that...

MOVED TO GAMERS' LOUNGE

Back