I got a 360

SL, eveything is better then the PS3

:D

The 360 is an awsome system though, its been around for awhile, and has the games to back it up. If the wii wasn't out, I would proabably get it for christmas.

:p

Minoranza said:
IT ROCKS

The only bad part is the text is hard to read, impossible really, on my small T.V.
Kool, I'm getting one soon as I have 500 dollars, I just need to save up the tax, but my bro might pay for that. Maybe when I get mine you and I can play via XBL.

Well, Im going to get one EVENTUALLY....
I have a GCube and a Wii..and an XBOX..
I usually buy the Nintendo systems, and my bro buys the boxes.

dragonflamez said:
Well, Im going to get one EVENTUALLY....
I have a GCube and a Wii..and an XBOX..
I usually buy the Nintendo systems, and my bro buys the boxes.
Same here, although the bro that buyes the "boxes" took his off to college with him. <_<

Gengar said:
Well, the only main reason I'd want it is Rareware... >_<
A developer that, nowadays, produces a game once every trillion years which is looked back in 3 years time with a general feeling of mediocrity in many cases?

Comrade: Star Fox Adventures. Or Perfect Dark Zero, for that matter.

I just got my 360 today! Yeah, its pretty great. I've got second the Halo 3 Documentary and I've downloaded Dead Rising Demo and Lost Planet Demo I'll get more soon, though.

I have a gold XBL membership and 3 games: G.R.A.W., XBL Arcade: Unplugged, and The Outfit. They all came with it but The Outfit sucks. I'll get GoW tomorrow and probably another controller.

Back