• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I got a 360

I'm going to try to get one when Fable 2 comes out... Congrats on getting it though. : D

SL, eveything is better then the PS3

:D

The 360 is an awsome system though, its been around for awhile, and has the games to back it up. If the wii wasn't out, I would proabably get it for christmas.

:p

Minoranza said:
IT ROCKS

The only bad part is the text is hard to read, impossible really, on my small T.V.
Kool, I'm getting one soon as I have 500 dollars, I just need to save up the tax, but my bro might pay for that. Maybe when I get mine you and I can play via XBL.

Well, Im going to get one EVENTUALLY....
I have a GCube and a Wii..and an XBOX..
I usually buy the Nintendo systems, and my bro buys the boxes.

dragonflamez said:
Well, Im going to get one EVENTUALLY....
I have a GCube and a Wii..and an XBOX..
I usually buy the Nintendo systems, and my bro buys the boxes.
Same here, although the bro that buyes the "boxes" took his off to college with him. <_<

yea i will get a wi for christmas and then after in like january ill get a 360 with my own money.

Gengar said:
Well, the only main reason I'd want it is Rareware... >_<
A developer that, nowadays, produces a game once every trillion years which is looked back in 3 years time with a general feeling of mediocrity in many cases?

Comrade: Star Fox Adventures. Or Perfect Dark Zero, for that matter.

I just got my 360 today! Yeah, its pretty great. I've got second the Halo 3 Documentary and I've downloaded Dead Rising Demo and Lost Planet Demo I'll get more soon, though.

I have a gold XBL membership and 3 games: G.R.A.W., XBL Arcade: Unplugged, and The Outfit. They all came with it but The Outfit sucks. I'll get GoW tomorrow and probably another controller.

Back