• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

:)

Woah, old-gen game presents; beyond cool.

:eek:

No, seriously, the classics are the best.

Bulerias said:

Sadly, I really havent played any or most of the classics. :no:

But you have fun with whatever all that is, Darth.

;)

:p

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:

;)

Well, you must value the Virtual Console more than a lot of people, then, since it lets you revisit a lot of classics for relatively low prices.

Bulerias said:

I agree, they never get old

:D It's always fun to come back to a game you haven't played in a while anyways.

Yup... you see, I'd rather own the actual games rather than their VC counterparts (not that these games will come out... JFG is made by Rare)...

Anwyays, it's a lot funner playing the games on SNEs or 64 than on Wii...

Bulerias said:
Gengar said:
Bulerias said:

;)

Well, you must value the Virtual Console more than a lot of people, then, since it lets you revisit a lot of classics for relatively low prices.
You're right, but sadly the only game I have for the VC is Zelda... >_<

I'm stuck on the first mino-boss in DD&BT... I remember the guy from DD on NES.

DarthGohan1 said:
Yup... you see, I'd rather own the actual games rather than their VC counterparts (not that these games will come out... JFG is made by Rare)...

Anwyays, it's a lot funner playing the games on SNEs or 64 than on Wii...
I'm actually going to disagree... in some cases. In most cases, like for games like Mario Kart 64, it's way more fun on the original system. But games I never played or barely played are way more fun on the VC, especially since you can use GCN and Wii controllers instead of the old ones... The old ones tend to deteriorate rather fast... My N64 control sticks are getting way too flimsy, and my SNES's control pads are kind of sticky... or something...

Cool that you got the classics.There all good.

Jet Force Gemini is probably one of the top 3 games for the N64. Seriously, It's awesome... graphical power rivaling the first years worth of PS2 games, Not only did it have the best graphics on the N64, it was one of the longest, and hardest games out there.

Good luck with it, I got most of the way through.

Back