• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cool, the brain fell out!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Well, as I was typing up the second to last news story on the GL, I heard the doorbell ring. It was a package for me from Nintendo of America! I open it up to find a brain spilled out, with a press release...

Hah, got you, right?

It was a Brain Age snowglobe, but it was completely obliterated. Glass was everywhere in the package, so I couldn't even read the press release since glass shards were all around it. Oops.

I called the person responsible for shipments and she was practically in tears, assuring me that she'll give me a call back and send out another one of the snowglobes in better packaging. Just thought I'd inform you guys... When I get a better one, I'll post some pictures!

Nintendo is trying to turn you into a zombie.

:p Good luck etting a new one

Bulerias said:
Well, as I was typing up the second to last news story on the GL, I heard the doorbell ring. It was a package for me from Nintendo of America! I open it up to find a brain spilled out, with a press release...

Hah, got you, right?

It was a Brain Age snowglobe, but it was completely obliterated. Glass was everywhere in the package, so I couldn't even read the press release since glass shards were all around it. Oops.

I called the person responsible for shipments and she was practically in tears, assuring me that she'll give me a call back and send out another one of the snowglobes in better packaging. Just thought I'd inform you guys... When I get a better one, I'll post some pictures!
Crying? eeee must not have been the first call she got about that.

Wow, that really sucks.... You MUST get us pictures of the snowglobe when you get the new one.

SPORGE27 said:
Bulerias said:

Hah, got you, right?

Crying? eeee must not have been the first call she got about that.
She said she got two calls, and surprisingly (or not) both "complaints", mine and another guys, came from the same state. She said that it's probably because it's freakin' freezing where we live. <3

UltraByte said:
Oh. His broke too?
Yeah, it's because of the weather... Even though I like snow, the cold weather is just horrendous... Bring on summer!

Thats a great idea... Lets send out snowglobes in the dead of winter.

I guess thats when they're supposed to be good though... so yeah... >_>

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Bulerias said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Wait... why'd you get it? Is it because of the site?
Yeah, press access.
Where's mine? :gyroidsurprised:
Uhh, dude, if you wanted press access, you could've just sent a form to Nintendo. You can still do that, but I couldn't have done it for you.

Back