• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Okay...Conker...

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I never really knew what this little character or Rare's was all about, so I must ask...what is he all about, really? He apparently went from like cute little squirrel thing to bad M-rated madness...???

:huh:

And was it Conkers fault Rare was traded to Microsoft, because of that sickminded "Conkers Bad Fur Day"?

:eek:

Sick...minded...evil character... >_<

So is it Conkers fault Rare was traded?

He like...shot himself at the end of a game...terrible! Oh, jeez...the more I read about it the more spooked and discuisted I become... >_<

That is sick.WHen Little cute squirrels... <big><big><big> GO BAD!</big>

Gengar said:
He like...shot himself at the end of a game...terrible! Oh, jeez...the more I read about it the more spooked and discuisted I become... >_<
Nah-ah. They cut that out for a sequel.

UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
Nah-ah. They cut that out for a sequel.
But it said that "Death" told him he could have as many lives as he wants, er somthin'...

Well I enjoyed the game.

:p

I loved the multiplayer on the N64. nothing quite like a squirrel with a chainsaw.

Back