• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Totaka's song

Furry Sparks

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Does anyone know about it? Its a hidden little tune that Kazumi Totaka hides in the games he makes music for.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

I don't think anyone found it in wii sports yet. I've left it on some screens for around 10 min before, and didn't hear anything different.

I think I'm going to go get it in ACWW.

It isn't "some guy"; this is the guy that wrote all the AC music, and he does the voice of Yoshi.

Bulerias said:
It isn't "some guy"; this is the guy that wrote all the AC music, and he does the voice of Yoshi.
Okay, I'll fix the post. I knew that he makes the music, I just forgot his name and I just was too lazy to find it, I admit that.

Bulerias said:
If that's so, hes got a lot of talent!! The guy that writes the Animal Crossing Music is Yoshi...just, awesome!

^_^

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
If that's so, hes got a lot of talent!! The guy that writes the Animal Crossing Music is Yoshi...just, awesome!

^_^
Yeah.. I didn't know that part, that he did yoshi's voice o_O

No one found it in wii sports, I've looked for a while but nothing D=
I think its going to be hidden really well...

Back