• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is this a sign?

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Well apparently Dragon Quest IX, is not going to be on the PS3...Oh no it isn't even going console. This gets to be a DS title. Dragon Quest is one of square enix's main series; by putting it solely on a Nintendo system, wow. I think this is the start of Nintendo receiving the third party support it lacked.

Square enix is already starting to show a ton of support for the DS, with Final Fantasy 3 being launched on it. I wonder if this will carry to the wii and the virtual console?

If it does we have a shot at getting the entire final fantasy series, and mainy other huge games by Square.

Hopefully this shows that there are third parties starting to warm up to Nintendo for this generation.

Yeah. Square is really helping Nintendo. FF3 was awsome (well, still is) and DQ is an awsome series. Im getting that once it's released!

SPORGE27 said:
Well apparently Dragon Quest IX, is not going to be on the PS3...Oh no it isn't even going console. This gets to be a DS title. Dragon Quest is one of square enix's main series; by putting it solely on a Nintendo system, wow. I think this is the start of Nintendo receiving the third party support it lacked.

Square enix is already starting to show a ton of support for the DS, with Final Fantasy 3 being launched on it. I wonder if this will carry to the wii and the virtual console?

If it does we have a shot at getting the entire final fantasy series, and mainy other huge games by Square.

Hopefully this shows that there are third parties starting to warm up to Nintendo for this generation.
I just saw something on nsider posted by a sage that said square enix was with nintendo or something.. let me find it.

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/...age.id=18282308

Isnt the DS also getting Revenant Wings, a FF stategy game, and the Chocobo card game?

Wow, Square's going rambo on the DS.

yep that is it.

I think this could partially be Square starting to bail out of sony's currently sinking ship.

Most current articles put sony in last this year and probably further. Many also put Nintendo in a close second to the 360 very soon.

Hmm...a bright future for Nintendo and Square Enix. COOL! *futiley hopes for Kingdom Hearts to be made for the DS, Wii, or something*

Triforce3force said:
Hmm...a bright future for Nintendo and Square Enix. COOL! *futiley hopes for Kingdom Hearts to be made for the DS, Wii, or something*
wii, please not ds

:p
I have both of them... but I have almost no time to play the 2nd.

SPORGE27 said:
yep that is it.

I think this could partially be Square starting to bail out of sony's currently sinking ship.

Most current articles put sony in last this year and probably further. Many also put Nintendo in a close second to the 360 very soon.
Well, all the games that I quoted were announced BEFORE the PS3 nuked. So, this Dragon Quest seals the deal that Square seems to be firmly in Nintendoland.....at least the DS, anyways. I think they just want to make handheld games, but the PSP makes them gag.

dragonflamez said:
SPORGE27 said:
yep that is it.

Well, all the games that I quoted were announced BEFORE the PS3 nuked. So, this Dragon Quest seals the deal that Square seems to be firmly in Nintendoland.....at least the DS, anyways. I think they just want to make handheld games, but the PSP makes them gag.
that is true...bail out of the psp then the ps3....

Whatever happened to the psp, I see nothing about it anywhere, I think they stopped trying with it.

dragonflamez said:
Isnt the DS also getting Revenant Wings, a FF stategy game, and the Chocobo card game?

Wow, Square's going rambo on the DS.
The DS is also getting Dragon Quest Joker, and has already got Final Fantasy III, Dragon Quest Monsters, and something else from Square-Enix.

Back