• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What's your PC/phone/tablet wallpaper and lock screen?

Right now my lock screen is:
1000000710.jpg

and my home screen is:
1000000709.jpg

Yah I'm in a Jujutsu Kaisen phase lol

My phone home screen is the same as before. A month ago I changed my lock screen to this photo I took while I was flying home from vacation.
IMG_0823.png

my phone lockscreen and wallpaper are the same, its a salmonid wallpaper i got from the splatoon 3 thing on the nintendo switch online app
Screenshot_20240508-155921.png

my wallpapers are usually either photos of my friends and family or wallpapers from things i like :)

lately i’ve been loving the my nintendo rewards downloads, they’ve been doing a monthly pikmin set for a while and that’s what i’m currently rocking.

1715203290277.jpeg

It’s fan art of Napstablook, the ghost from Undertale
IMG_0175.png

My new lock screen and wallpaper! Bonus points if you can guess the character's names correctly. :3

arsPwrO.jpg

c6PFVKa.jpg

Changed my phone wallpaper and Lock Screen to fanart of a Cosmog,
IMG_0057.jpeg

I decided to change up my wallpaper and lock screen to showcase my two fictional crushes! My lock screen is set to a doodle of @/ZeldaCrossing64's OC Char, which I can't stop staring at. T^T
IMG_1020.jpeg
For my home screen, it's this equally adorable fan art of Kieran and the ScarVio female player character Juliana that I found online!

Back