TBT World Championship 2024 Starts Now!

yeah I kinda feel bad because I just looked at the event threads and while they do look really fun (especially the pokemon shiny hunt omg), I just... I'm too overwhelmed right now to really participate 😭

maybe later in the week I'll feel better, but right now is definitely a no-go for me.
Yeah, I feel overwhelmed as well when they're all dropped but focus on what you know you'll definitely do first and also put down the time and dates of the sessions you sign up for :)

i noticed earlier that there's a banner in the tbtwc subforum that displays the current time in edt if that helps too c: i know timezones can be super tricky!
Yep I saw it but when looking at all the session times, it's not too helpful right now, it will be helpful when the session time actually approaches!

Yeah, I feel overwhelmed as well when they're all dropped but focus on what you know you'll definitely do first and also put down the time and dates of the sessions you sign up for :)
well keeping in mind that I've got a lot going on in my personal life too, I think I wouldn't be nearly as overwhelmed if I was in an okay place. still worried about mum and trying to apply for a full-time job and keep up in my journal. haven't had much energy to play stuff besides Spongebob GBA games lately haha. we'll see how this goes.

if I can find a place to fish for Dratini in Omega Ruby then I might go for that shiny 🤔

well keeping in mind that I've got a lot going on in my personal life too, I think I wouldn't be nearly as overwhelmed if I was in an okay place. still worried about mum and trying to apply for a full-time job and keep up in my journal. haven't had much energy to play stuff besides Spongebob GBA games lately haha. we'll see how this goes.

if I can find a place to fish for Dratini in Omega Ruby then I might go for that shiny 🤔
Oh my mistake, I had no idea. Sorry to hear!

Oh my mistake, I had no idea. Sorry to hear!
it's okay, I wouldn't expect you to know. 🥺

I will say that I've found out that Dratini is in X version on route 21, dunno if I'm that far into the game but I think I want to try for it. chain fishing exists in XY as well right?

Cheering from the side, best luck to all teams. I watched a bit of a hide and seek session, looks fun, felt sorry for the mod though, 😄

Back