• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Talk about your music tastes!

My taste is pretty eclectic and I'm sure I can name at least a couple songs from any given genre that I like, the exceptions being country and bluegrass-type music. Big no thanks on those.

Generally speaking I'd say my favorite genre is indie metal or indie electrofunk. Some of my top-played artists from this month are Heave Blood and Die, Sundrfiter, Ladytron, and EMBR.

I mostly just listen to instrumental music like lofi or chiptune or vaporwave like stuff when I do turn music on. Sometimes I'll listen to stuff that has flutes or handpans. Sometimes I'll listen to music that has alot of instruments used like in Kecharitomene by Loreena Mckinnett but it's kind rare.
Lyrics often feel like it's too much. I've heard lyrics so often in my life, it gets tiring.

I have yet to meet anyone with my exact music taste. It’s broad and varies a lot. I listen to a mix of pop, indie, alternative rock, lo-fi, folk, j-pop, and shoegaze.

Back