• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Selling misc. furniture sets

ManzarekMorrison

The Monk who Bought Lunch
Bells
Red Christmas Stocking
Feedback
0% (0) +
While I was cleaning out my storage, I noticed just how many furniture sets I happen to have. Since these furniture sets are not needed and I have wayyy too many bells to sell them all, I figured I would be generous and give them away. First come first serve.
TBT appreciated but not needed :lemon:

FURNITURE SETS AVALIABLE:
Balloon Series
Cabana Series
Card Series
Classic Series
Exotic Series
Fish Series
Flower Series
Golden Series
Gorgeous Series
Gracie Series
Ice Series
Lovely Series

Pavé Series
Princess Series
Sleek Series
Sweets Series

I might have more items than this. If you want anything else other than a furniture set, please ask. I will most likely have it

RULES FOR VISITING MY TOWN
  • Please don't wander far from the train station unless I give you permission. My town is such a WIP and it's embarrassing (╥︣﹏᷅╥)​
  • Feel free to write on my bulletin board. I love it when people do (✿◠‿◠)​
  • Be gentle with the flowers!!​

Could I possibly get some of these sets? I just joined the forum and started my ACNL town from scratch so I don't have an TBT I can give right now but I can send some over once I get some. Please let me know if these are still available - thank you!

Cabana Series
Card Series
Fish Series
Flower Series
Gorgeous Series
Gracie Series
Ice Series
Lovely Series
Pavé Series
Princess Series
Sweets Series

Back