• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Red Riches

Literally had a dream last night that I opened my notifications on this site and found that my fortune cookie had turned into a yellow star fragment. That was the entire dream. I was so bummed to wake up. Fingers crossed it’s prophetic?

Literally had a dream last night that I opened my notifications on this site and found that my fortune cookie had turned into a yellow star fragment. That was the entire dream. I was so bummed to wake up. Fingers crossed it’s prophetic?
If mine becomes a yellow frag, I'd be more than happy to give it to you if you don't get it!

I've sold back most of mine, but I was only planning to keep a max of 10... I'm still a little over that amount but I don't think I'm willing to narrow it down much further lol ;u;
That’s the same boat I’m in. I’ve sold back two that I got multiples of from the same person, but other than that I’m having a hard time letting go of any. I’d love the tbt but I just feel bad selling them back. Especially since so many have nice messages. I’m also trying to decide if I want to keep enough for a full lineup or a half lineup, but even if I chose a half lineup, I don’t think it’d help me feel better about selling any back enough to actually do it lol.

I hope you get it. That is the one I would love mine to turn into.

I wish you the best. ✨
I'm hoping for the yellow crescent moon to go with my dragon. 🌜🐲

Congrats to everyone for reaching 2k!!

I only have a few envelopes, so I'll be keeping all of mine.

The way it’s going it will be tomorrow (or maybe Wednesday) exhausted and heading to bed soon 💤

I would scream and wake up the neighbors if I got a wand 😂🤞🤞🤞 I would be so happy with a fragment or anything I have seen friends wanting 🙏💜

Last edited:
Back