• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

How much TBT does the average user have?

I’m at over 2,200 right now. I went a long time without spending anything and it just built up. Probably going to spend it all during the next event.

I used to have over 1,000 on average, but because of the hybrid event, I ended up becoming broke and now I haven’t had over 500 tbt in over a month.

Last edited:
I have a little over 900 tbt at the moment, most I've ever had at once was about 18,000 haha. all my value is in collectibles I own. 😅💗

i feel like i'm usually at around 1-2k as a minimum, depends on what events have been going on and what i've sold/bought. most i ever had was around 20k i think? 2021 camp tbt i sold a lot of collectibles as well as my pokeball lol, immediately blew most of it on a sweet feather

The most I have ever had was 20k. As soon as I could that went on my beloved heart wand🫶💜 (eternal love and thanks to @mogyay as without her it would have been impossible 🫶)

Even if I’m normally broke I adore my collectables. They make my heart happy 😊💜

Last edited:
I don't think I have ever reach 1k, I'm not very active/talkative so I earn little and then I spend most of what I manage to save rather quickly (kinda like irl haha)
In any case I still manage to get most of the collectibles I like so I don't mind being low in TBT~

I had over 10k at one point when I sold my Final Boss Feather to someone.
Then I was at a consistent couple hundred from my shops like my Shiny Searching Service and Art Shop.

Now it's p much what's in my sidebar. I'm incredibly poor (I like to buy art n give people bells when they want smthn from the shop)

Back