Grocery Stores

I go to a mixture of a local grocery store and Target since both stores are in the same plaza. It’s out of convenience since they are both close to where I live.

It’s a bit of a mix. My oldest sibling has Costco, so we get items with the biggest consumption there like milk, eggs, toilet paper, and so on. The rest of the stuff we get at the market.

I usually go to discount stores for stuff that are rarely used and inexpensive like masking tape and wrapping paper. However, the other day I looked at the prices at my local 99¢ store, and they weren’t cheap anymore. There’s no point to visit that store as often.

Normally I go to Spar just because it's the nearest supermarket for me. It's not really a discounter... Once a week we visit germany to go shopping in Lidl or Penny because it's A LOT cheaper than in Austria.

Most grocery stores like Walmart have lights that I find way too bright so I prefer going to Fred Meyer’s, a chain from the Pacific Northwest. Its lighting is dimmer and there’s less noise than the typical Walmart.

Whatever Aldi's is considered, that. I only really shop at Aldi's unless they don't have something I very specifically need, like... Idk, medicine? I just go to my pharmacy for that.

They don't carry baja blast tho 😔 gotta go to target for that. I love target but I don't buy their groceries, very $$$. At most I buy the small treats they have like the fancy desserts and baked goods, but I couldn't justify doing my weeks shopping there

i mainly go to walmart and kroger. if i get a gift card to one of the two local grocery stores, i'll go there to use it up, but i don't shop there willingly because they're outrageously expensive.

i would go to aldi more, but it's two towns away. :/

I drive my mom to the local grocery store frequently. It's 10 minutes up the road. That's about the extent of our shopping.

I don't go inside myself often. Unless I'm cashing in a lottery ticket or buying a drink.

Back