• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Explain your lineup thread

IMG_7960.png

There’s something so humbling and bittersweet about how my first TBTWC lineup, for The Bellflowers 💜, was a disorganized and asymmetrical mess of purples. I didn’t have many collectibles at the time, so I just threw all the purple collectibles I had together to show my team spirit. I ended up winning a gorgeous purple star frag from SpaceTokki77’s giveaway during the event, and it just tied my whole lineup together! It was still a disorganized mess, but the memories and friendships I made during the first TBTWC were and are not.
IMG_7961.png

Now, 3 years later, I’m on a lovely blue team and have enough collectibles to make an actually coordinated lineup! So much has changed for me in the past 3 years, both personally and on TBT, but one thing that hasn’t changed is how special this event and this community is to me. I can’t wait to see what the rest of this year’s TBTWC will bring— go team 1!!! 💙

IMG_7956.jpeg

also I’m me, so I ofc couldn’t have a blue lineup without throwing some white and purple in there hehe. gotta show love to my Bellflowers, Poliwags and Moon Bunnies as well !!

just kinda put something together so I could use all my arcade collectibles, a few pink things I love, and some aesthetically matching stuff. I honestly really like this! especially gotta give a shout out to my Tetris Grid, the first and only animated collectible I've ever won 🥺💗

Screenshot_20240520_214047_Chrome.jpg

1716759875209.png
I'm that one Trainer with a team of six cute, happy little Ditto, all of them 6IV, but you need to look vewy vewy carefuwy to find the 6th Ditto because.....it's an IMPOSTER 👀 in fact, all of my Ditto have their hidden ability: Imposter. It's just that this one Ditto is a real Prankster.

The hidden ability Imposter allows Ditto to transform into an opposing foe as soon as it enters the battlefield, but I can't understand why my 6th Ditto thinks it's funny to disguise itself all the time. Is it Timid natured? Is it Naughty natured? As a Trainer, I like to think that I have mastered my balls, a master am I, so should my Trainer class be Juggler??

Back