Smash Bros DLC Fighters Ideas?

I know the Smash fanbase hates Fire Emblem characters, but I want a Fire Emblem character who uses axes rather than swords. There is not enough AXE representation in Smash Brothers.
YES. I just want to be able to use a big burly axe character, like Hector (nintendo pls) or even Edelgard from the most recent game, since I know she's pretty popular. While it would technically be another fire emblem character, I'd at least hope that they'd play pretty differently from the current sword-wielding characters, and act more like a heavy unit.

YES. I just want to be able to use a big burly axe character, like Hector (nintendo pls) or even Edelgard from the most recent game, since I know she's pretty popular. While it would technically be another fire emblem character, I'd at least hope that they'd play pretty differently from the current sword-wielding characters, and act more like a heavy unit.
Or what about a FE character who rides on a horse who uses to fight with as he is riding.

I may be annoyed by too many FE characters in the game but that idea with a horse is a great idea.

Yeah Hector has been my #1 wish for Smash ever since Melee days. I loved FE7 at the time and I thought he was soooo cool in game lol

Or what about a FE character who rides on a horse who uses to fight with as he is riding.

I may be annoyed by too many FE characters in the game but that idea with a horse is a great idea.
As cool as the idea of having an actual cavalier in smash is, I feel like that'd make the character model be way too tall and be kind of janky. Either that or the horse/rider would have to be super tiny hahaha. I could see the horse coming in as like a final smash to lance the opponent, but aside from that I just don't think it would work very well.

As cool as the idea of having an actual cavalier in smash is, I feel like that'd make the character model be way too tall and be kind of janky. Either that or the horse/rider would have to be super tiny hahaha. I could see the horse coming in as like a final smash to lance the opponent, but aside from that I just don't think it would work very well.
Well l think it could work well. They made many things possible in smash, so this idea l will keep in mind!

Well, they did add Shantae as a Mii Fighter Costume in the recent DLC for Smash Bros, which I'm happy about. There's one more DLC character for Smash Bros that will be announced soon, I'm hoping it's Toad or Cinderace. I'd also like to see characters from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise as DLC fighters.

I have kind of imagined that we'll get two characters (unlikely, I know) but in the reveal, they would reveal the true final DLC fighter and just when you think it is over, Waluigi suddenly pop ups and joins as well. I think it is time for Waluigi to join at last, but we'll see.

Back